Navigation
Nicky @ The Doll House
Nicky @ The Doll House - Re: BareBack Riders
Re: BareBack Riders
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 299
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-20 22:48:39

Thats exactly how we feel about clients asking for bareback. If you're not scared of getting any desease then chances are you already have it.

Then theres obviously no use for us ladies to continue to warn each other against bb seekers because they dont care anyway.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: BareBack Riders
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-20 22:59:13

On 2018-08-20 18:49:48 Nicky @ The Doll House said:
Tricky one...
Yes these girls should be exposed if esa can give the punters their own pvt lounge but its true what yodi says, clients will list innocent ladies' names to hurt them for any reason.

As if this isn't happening already from both ends.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-21 08:54:51

On 2018-08-20 18:49:48 Nicky @ The Doll House said:
Tricky one...
Yes these girls should be exposed if esa can give the punters their own pvt lounge but its true what yodi says, clients will list innocent ladies' names to hurt them for any reason.

I am not sure if I agree as it takes two to tango. The lady who offers it and the punter that accepts. These are two consenting adults. Why not name and shame both?

I think if a lady is named on a forum she will get many enquiries to take up this service...
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: BareBack Riders
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2439
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-21 08:57:43

On 2018-08-20 22:07:14 Menelus said:

There is also the sad reality of infecting our partners 'unknowingly'.

The thing really happens and it is widespread than you believe. One of the reasons why it will be difficult to name and shame is that some punters have probably gotten too cosy with the ladies that their personal details are known, and there is fear of blackmail counter-malice.

My sentiments exactly.
Shemale Princess Pea
Shemale Princess Pea - Re: BareBack Riders
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 52
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-21 10:24:59

I have never done bareback penetration with a client before, never ever, and never will. I don't want to end my career or my life. Its way too risky.
I go for blood tests every 3-6 months at GSH, for my HRT, and also do a STD and HIV test every time (so I can be 100% sure I am clean and healthy). I am clean and intend to stay that way.
These bareback girls are really dangerous and so is the guys who book them. A moment's pleasure can cost you, your whole life. It seems more and more people these days lack common sense.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-21 14:42:57

It is strange, I have been somewhat around the block, and in all these years it was mentioned to me once!

Maybe it is the cauliflower hanging out of my ears!

Or is it the punters that steer it that way?

But to blame and point fingers at the ladies, is not entirely correct and then to want splash it one this platform to "warn" other punters might just be wrong!
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 712
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-21 17:31:39

On 2018-08-21 14:42:57 daporra said:
It is strange, I have been somewhat around the block, and in all these years it was mentioned to me once!

Maybe it is the cauliflower hanging out of my ears!

Or is it the punters that steer it that way?

But to blame and point fingers at the ladies, is not entirely correct and then to want splash it one this platform to "warn" other punters might just be wrong!

Was also wondering. Never came across a wg that offered.
roshta
roshta - Re: BareBack Riders
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 528
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-21 17:47:41

On 2018-08-21 17:31:39 Need4Passion said:

Was also wondering. Never came across a wg that offered.

I guess we are not anointed with the "bareback Pussy oil" as I have never been offered some over the 11 yrs that I have been punting.
Lady Sade
Lady Sade - Re: BareBack Riders
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 740
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-08-22 10:17:44

On 2018-08-20 18:44:47 jjsoap said:
On 2018-08-20 18:37:52 BBC10 said: NAME AND SHAME. This is a serious issue guys. People's lives are at risk. These reckless wgs need to be exposed. I'm looking at you Inai.

Life is anout choices.

The lady did not put any life at risk, except her own, in accepting bareback the punter is putting his own life at risk. He is a grown ass man, and should walk away.

We all know that to practise safe sex means very little , so start practising respobsible sex. Take responsiblity for your actions, stop blaming others for theirs.

jjsoap. Triple like!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-25 23:51:10

See Jack the Travelling Ribet also now worried about contracting the dreaded one.

Worried a lot I would be.

This thing is not going away.

Be careful. Very careful.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.