PeterPpumpkin
PeterPpumpkin - Re: Married Punters
Re: Married Punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 209
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-04 23:28:14

On 2018-09-04 22:59:10 heisenburg said:
I carelessly left the phone in the charger and on ESA browser. I can tell you that wifey has gone through it since there is no password. A storm is brewing and sex drought for days.

Ouch.that is going to hurt
SamD
SamD - Re: Married Punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-05 09:11:04

On 2018-09-04 23:23:55 rtforme said:
I don't think turning it around so to speak is a realistic expectation...

Good post.
J_69
J_69 - Re: Married Punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 258
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-05 09:22:13

I hear u @rtforme.my repeated requests and xpectations were or are not even out of the ordinary, its not like I want her to exercise the kama sutra or anything. Just give me dam timely nookie, that's it, a hungry man is an angry man
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Married Punters
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-09-05 09:30:50

On 2018-09-05 09:22:13 J_69 said:
I hear u @rtforme.my repeated requests and xpectations were or are not even out of the ordinary, its not like I want her to exercise the kama sutra or anything. Just give me dam timely nookie, that's it, a hungry man is an angry man

Hear hear
PeterPpumpkin
PeterPpumpkin - Re: Married Punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 212
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-08 04:07:50

On 2018-09-03 08:43:40 J_69 said:
Good Mrning Ladies and Gents. This thread is mainly directed at married gents but ladies you may add your 2c if it adds value. I'm still kind of in awe with my lacklustre sex life, I'm mid thirties and have devoted my life to wifey dearest and will continue 2do so till death do us part. However, wifey is not a very sexual creature and I've ticked all her emotional boxes and will continue to try and do so. I love cookie and hate the fact that I have to ask for it when it should be given freely. So my question to u married punters who also have lacklustre sex lives at home: Does punting really fill that void 4u?
Anybody wit a similar situation as mine and managed to turn it around?

If you find the right lady then I does fill a big void. Not always the entire void but enough.
SamD
SamD - Re: Married Punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 81
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-08 12:58:50

And then she leaves the industry. You are happy she did but sad to lose out on the time you spent together.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-09 20:16:53

Whether you like it or not,
For some men it is an emotional experience. ... even though it may be occasional or a fleeting encounter, it can mean a lot for a soul that hungers for a sensual embrace ... or the warm, sweet lips of an enchantress....

Yes, there are times when PSE is what's needed, or nice sloppy BJ is just the thing....

But its not always the case...

Honorable Member
Honorable Member - Re: Married Punters
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-17 20:57:17

Amazon Kindle: Killing sex lives since 2007
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-19 21:09:18

Honorable Member] Amazon Kindle: Killing sex lives since 2007[/QUOTE]

The list goes on, but i agree...my wife cant stop reading. If its not reading, its facebook.

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-19 21:14:56

[QUOTE;1409597;Menelus] Punting does not fully make up for a sexless life at home, but does bring some momentary relief. There are many circumstances that make it hard to slip into intimacy at home. Over time it becomes hard work: dealing with children, expenses, planning the future, dealing with issues - add to that the stresses of work. There was a time when we would steal a weekend to be away from kids, but that too becomes impractical, as it requires elaborate planning, organizing the necessary support structure to take care of kids, and the mounting expenses that come with that. Overtime sexlessness becomes a proxy for death of intimacy at home. So, to punt is not just about chasing after a new sexual experience or fantasy, yes that matters, but also a search for quasi-intimacy. That somewhat explains the sub-industry of GFE in the purple world. The need to punt often masks a deeper need for intimacy, to feel affirmed. It is better, and I'd say safer, than having an affair. Punting, however, does not offer ultimate fulfillment, but can lead to addiction. Done with moderation, and modulated with masturbation, massages, and periods of celibacy, it can help keep things in balance. Done in extremity, it can lead to emptiness. It must be said, it is not a life-and-death necessity; if I were broke I wouldn't punt, and that would not make me ill. I've yet to hear of someone who ended up in hospital because they had not punted in a long while.

I agree. The void is getting bigger. I quess its time for a break.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.