[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WTF Review
Re: WTF Review
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-04 16:40:28
Edited: 2022-02-04 16:40:46

On 2022-02-04 15:47:03 Sabrina @ Sensual Spa said:
On 2022-02-03 19:17:58 Kooni said: @Sabrina

May I never be so desperate to consider visiting you.

I don't need your business, I make gang cash, son.

Hahahahaha brilliant! Love that! It's the "son" for me.
Topdeckparty
Topdeckparty - Re: WTF Review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 565
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-05 06:45:10
Edited: 2022-02-05 07:25:11

Honestly, we all have been in this situation where the "bareback" opportunity for some reasons presents itself, especially if you punt regularly. Let it be with wg or mg....
What one does with it, is their own choice, as long as they happy and can live with it, the punter and the woman.
There was that one guy the other day that came crying being raped after a lady went bareback on him, and now, it seems to be the other way around, where people crying about rape on the lady.
Whatever happened there, happened and it is what it is, especially when the lady doesn't come and bring her 2 cents on the platform.... if I look at the profile, at the time am posting, she was online 6 hours ago, so she could have come here and give some input. But in this case, silence it probably the best.
What's fucken stupid here, it's for the reviewer to come and brag about it here......
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: WTF Review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1727
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-05 06:54:50

As we all know, bareback is a reality and happens a lot more than many think. The problem in this instance is that Depeche was bragging about it publicly and almost gloating at the lady's expense, which is distasteful and disgraceful.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: WTF Review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9901
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-05 21:39:54

On 2022-02-05 06:45:10 Topdeckparty said:
Honestly, we all have been in this situation where the "bareback" opportunity for some reasons presents itself, especially if you punt regularly. Let it be with wg or mg....
What one does with it, is their own choice, as long as they happy and can live with it, the punter and the woman.
There was that one guy the other day that came crying being raped after a lady went bareback on him, and now, it seems to be the other way around, where people crying about rape on the lady.
Whatever happened there, happened and it is what it is, especially when the lady doesn't come and bring her 2 cents on the platform.... if I look at the profile, at the time am posting, she was online 6 hours ago, so she could have come here and give some input. But in this case, silence it probably the best.
What's fucken stupid here, it's for the reviewer to come and brag about it here......

Yep, I thought of the same incident/thread when I read this one.
It would be interesting to compare some comments here, with the ones on that thread...hehehe.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WTF Review
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-06 09:14:15

yes still wonder what happened to helicockter...

lost his willy? wife? house?

or still happily punting away?????

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.