Jimbob31 - Re: virus
Re: virus
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-27 18:29:17
Edited: 2022-01-27 18:32:19

On 2021-12-09 15:09:43 JP82 said:
I listened to a podcast about the psychology of conspiracy theories (based on K. Douglas "Psychology of Conspiracy Theories" and R Imhoff's "Too special to be duped").

They point to four reasons why people fall for this bullshit:

1)
4) ego (" ... People who believe conspiracy theories believe they are in a special group of independent thinkers who know the truth. They think they have a superior knowledge while the majority of people are just sheep who are foolishly gullible and easily manipulated...Imagine someone who wasn't particularly successful in school or their career. So, deep down, their ego feels inferior. But if they believe the conspiracy theories, well, now they feel like they're smarter than most others, and a small group of people tell them so".)

Does no 4. remind you of anyone? *Cough* wild_one *cough*

Nailed it JP. This wild_one really is dumber than a sack full of rocks.

(PS I'm also still alive, just stopped posting here for a while because trying to communicate with wild one and Johnny boy is like banging your head against a wall)
PHG733
PHG733 - Re: virus
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 200
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-27 18:31:50

Is it just me, or has this thread pretty much spread just like the covid virus and all its variants...

Its actually really funny when you find that one special someone who reads one article or watches one YouTube clip from another special wannabe, and then thinks he's a professor who graduated cum-laude...

I get keeping an open mind and questioning things around you, but alot of the rambling on this is now getting ridiculous.

@wild_one.. your comments and theories have been outlined well enough for us to know your opinion on this virus.

But it doesn't address the aftershocks of what those that experienced it have been dealt..

Government conspiracies and your ScanDemic articles and videos do not explain over 5M dead globally.

Those have pulled through have not always fully recovered, and some are now are weakened to the extent of depending on others.

I've seen with my own eyes the emotional trauma alone of a blood relative losing those close to them and then some... And how that gets to you and messes with your head.

No offence on calling you out.
But based on your recent language and harsh posts. I personally think you been sucking your dick too much.
And your health expert friends need to put you in hospital.

Based on my 1st hand experience, if this was a face-to-face discussion with others here, then I'm pretty sure someone would have knocked you out.

wild_one
wild_one - Re: virus
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 271
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-27 20:17:38

sticks and stones , regardless of the BS you believe I will not submit , you must because you are a slave
I am free and always will be
wild_one
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 272
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-27 20:47:31

"Based on my 1st hand experience, if this was a face-to-face discussion with others here, then I'm pretty sure someone would have knocked you out."

this would be my answer to that childish statement
www.youtube.com/watch

Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: virus
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 277
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-27 21:01:01

I wish this pandemic was a dream.
Teletubby
Teletubby - Re: virus
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-27 21:15:42

On 2022-01-27 20:47:31 wild_one said:
"Based on my 1st hand experience, if this was a face-to-face discussion with others here, then I'm pretty sure someone would have knocked you out."

www.youtube.com/watch

Lol at the guy who says "I have evidence but I'm not going to share it" when it's shown that he has fuckall evidence calling something else "childish".
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: virus
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7391
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-27 21:30:01

On 2022-01-27 20:47:31 wild_one said:

www.youtube.com/watch

No wild one that's all we hear from you is blah blah blah
So childish of you
wild_one
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 273
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-27 21:41:49

blah blah blah , dead women talking blah blah blah

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.