Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: BareBack Riders
Re: BareBack Riders
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-26 02:08:32

I've been offered bareback many times over the years, even by MGs so it's not uncommon practice.

I have never judged any of them or presumed that they offer it to other punters.

Besides we are 50% to blame if we accept the offer. Needless to say I rejected the offers and was thanked later for taking their safety into consideration as well.

It may have just been the heat of the moment when common sense collapses.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-26 02:14:26

Then again I am an okay looking guy with a pleasing straight penis (so they say) so perhaps they just wanted to sample what they don't get at home. Only they will know why they do it :)
Blaza
Blaza - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 165
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-26 09:01:43

There was a massage girl I visited a few years back. We had bareback sex on the very first visit. I visited her a few more times thereafter and we never used a condom on any occasion.

She said she only does that with me and that she had no intention of staying in the industry. Anyways, 3 months after my first visit, true to her word, she left the industry and I lost all contact with her. As for infection, I never caught anything, not even a slight itch and yes I did screen myself months later for all testable STDs, there was nothing.

Now people on here may get all shocked and exasperated about how reckless and irresponsible I've been (although for some strange reason, muffing and bareback blowjobs are deemed acceptable). I get all of that, and yes sex can kill you and all, yet people have been doing it forever and here we all are as a direct result of the irresponsible actions of our forebears, most of whom I presume, did not wait for a doctors clearance certificate of their partners.

Oh and for the record, I did take a shower afterwards
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-26 09:13:30

@Blaza: The important element in why you are STD free is in your last sentence! LoL
Burfi
Burfi - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 334
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-27 12:49:37

On 2018-08-21 17:47:41 roshta said:
On 2018-08-21 17:31:39

I guess we are not anointed with the "bareback Pussy oil" as I have never been offered some over the 11 yrs that I have been punting.

[QUOTE;1380611;Need4Passion] On 2018-08-21 14:42:57

Was also wondering. Never came across a wg that offered.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you guys are too ugly?
Burfi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 335
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-27 12:49:38
Edited: 2018-08-27 12:50:37

Burfi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 336
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-27 12:49:39
Edited: 2018-08-27 12:50:12

Burfi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 337
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-27 12:53:38

On 2018-08-26 09:01:43 Blaza said:
There was a massage girl I visited a few years back. We had bareback sex on the very first visit. I visited her a few more times thereafter and we never used a condom on any occasion.

She said she only does that with me

Boss, my thinking is that if a lady is willing to fuck a complete stranger in this business (on a first visit no less) then she has nothing to lose. Maybe already infected with some shit, or an infected man hating psycho trying to spread some shit
Blaza
Blaza - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-28 05:43:43

On 2018-08-27 12:53:38 Burfi said:

Boss, my thinking is that if a lady is willing to fuck a complete stranger in this business (on a first visit no less) then she has nothing to lose. Maybe already infected with some shit, or an infected man hating psycho trying to spread some shit

Boss, maybe you right, but what about those that allow muffing, or rimming or uncovered blowjobs or kissing even. Do they have nothing to lose or are they infected man hating psychos trying to spread shit?
JACKRIBET
JACKRIBET - Re: BareBack Riders
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1200
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-28 18:58:09

@ Yoda. I was just worried since I met a friend who works as a consultant to the World Health Organisation and he told me that the incubator period is 10 years. I was just thinking about the risk of catching it from possibly some ex GFS as 10 year period is a quite a long spread of time.

I have a Work Permit from a jurisdiction where you are required to do all vereneal diseases, X RAY and HIV test on a yearly basis but I usually make a point of testing myself every 3 months though intravenousl mode (I don't trust these tests which are sold at the chemist).

I think people misunderstood me. Some punters thought I had unprotected sex with WGs and had the audacity via pm to ask me which girls offer BB. WTF!!! I asked them to go and blow themselves up. For your information, the ladies in Dubai for instance never carry any condomn with them. So if you don't bring the rubber with you, you might end into shit. Always have some at hand. There are cases here in SA where some girls simply forget to bring condemns, as if going to work without your laptop. Very unprofessional. The sessions ended in massage and hand jobs only.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.