Navigation
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3266
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-10-07 14:43:49
Edited: 2019-10-07 14:45:17

I've been calling way more than a bitch... One GREAT thing about the Purple world... we get immune to name calling... it does not bother me at all... If punters can call me a "Whore"... then anything else goes... :))) This old cunt is doing one hell of a job keeping her client happy... :))) That's all that matters... Happy clients, happy Ms. Paige... :)))
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-07 15:02:59
Edited: 2019-10-07 15:05:10

On 2019-10-07 14:39:11 dickheader said:
On 2019-10-07 14:30:35 highheels4me said: We may not agree with her but calling someone a bitch because of a difference of an opinion is not called for.

Calling a country full of millions of people a "shit hole" isn't called for... but hey what would ho's do without their white knights like you

In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary, come again?...' how did you come round to the white knight conclusion? I think it's clear that I don't agree with Ms Paige's views but that doesn't mean I have a right to call her a bitch?
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-07 16:10:00
Edited: 2019-10-07 16:10:34

On 2019-10-07 13:54:37 highheels4me said:
I think the forum should start a goFund me page to get Ms Paige to shack up with Tegwane.................

That might not work out too well because Tegwane states he loves South Africa.
My suggestion is to try pair up Ms Paige and Donald Trump. She could be a Stormy Daniels replacement, boobs and all, while he's also a white nationalist, known for labelling non-Aryans, rapists, murderers, terrorists etc. and is prone to dishing out hate speech.
A match made in heaven ? (Or is that hell ?)
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 769
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-07 16:27:23

On 2019-10-07 13:09:23 Steph94 said:
Just for anyone who want's to leave. It's okay, there's nothing wrong in that, your life, your choices... Just stop projecting to us who love this country. We are all different. We didn't ask you to share your bedtime stories with us. You are no different to Vagans who are terrorising meat eaters. The door to leave is always open. We hear the same reasons every single time, and you are not special. Just please, leave in silence, no need to make so much noise about it.

@Steph94 It is Amsterdam not Amesterdam and Vegan not Vagan.Oh and by the way Amsterdam is in the Netherlands which is in Europe.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-07 16:37:10

Seems like you are not only undercoverpta but undercoverautocorrect as well. Lol
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1301
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-07 16:42:28

On 2019-10-07 16:10:00 Johnny English said:
On 2019-10-07 13:54:37 highheels4me said: I think the forum should start a goFund me page to get Ms Paige to shack up with Tegwane.................

That might not work out too well because Tegwane states he loves South Africa.
My suggestion is to try pair up Ms Paige and Donald Trump. She could be a Stormy Daniels replacement, boobs and all, while he's also a white nationalist, known for labelling non-Aryans, rapists, murderers, terrorists etc. and is prone to dishing out hate speech.
A match made in heaven ? (Or is that hell ?)

Johnny, I do love SA, but cannot live there
Trump that proves how ignorant you are. Latinos and African Americans are presently the highest in employment ever. As for the wall, a third of all children and ladies trafficed through there have been raped
Hate speech, he has told the truth, look at the alleged Russian collusion
Tegwane
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1302
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-07 17:37:19

On 2019-10-07 13:02:14 Steph94 said:
On 2019-10-07 12:48:06 Ms Paige said: Killers are killers... but these guys don't kill... they are brutal savages... they are worst than animals... they must be either satenists or sadists... they slaughter people, burn people alive, and rape anything that is called a female... including animals...

They burn univercities... because it's not free... they burn their own transport because it arrived 5 min late... they even burn their beds and mattresses because it's not good enough for them...

This is why I want to leave... This isn't made up propaganda... this is our every day life in SA... Fuck the beauty of this country... I want to be save... I want to be free... I DON'T want to live in fear for the rest of my life... If there's anyone out there that can sponsor me to get out of this shit hole... now is a good time...

Why can't you do so in silence. Why feel the need to spew your vile thoughts on to us? No body caares that you want to leave Ms Paige. We encourage you to do so as your absence won't have any negative impact on our country. We've lost people like Elon Musk so what's an unskilled whore like you leaving going to do to us? Go to Amesterdam and sell yourself there or something. Guys, can anyone who give's a hoot for this lady start a crowd funding so she can afford to pack her bags? It's people like you who are ruining the Forum. Leave all this political shit in your real world.

You are a disgrace, 'unskilled whore' FFS have you no pride or intellect?
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5368
View Profile
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-07 18:38:48
Edited: 2019-10-07 18:40:28

Listen here:...Fuck all of you and fuck me too...

Why be a coward and abandon our country and why stay here and do nothing about the shit happening around us???

Where are the clits and wear are the balls to to take the stand and truly unite to make this country the greatest.

* China has improved abundantly and continues to strive with all its might.

* India is striving and has realised it's great potential so watch out.

* The Republic of South Africa remains divided. When are we cummming together, when???

Tegwane
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1303
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-07 18:49:08

On 2019-10-07 18:38:48 Juicy Pussy Slayer said:
Listen here:...Fuck all of you and fuck me too...

Why be a coward and abandon our country and why stay here and do nothing about the shit happening around us???

Where are the clits and wear are the balls to to take the stand and truly unite to make this country the greatest.

* China has improved abundantly and continues to strive with all its might.

* India is striving and has realised it's great potential so watch out.

* The Republic of South Africa remains divided. When are we cummming together, when???

Easy response, China and India are ignoring this climate bullshit

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.