Navigation
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Re: Too Scared to Review???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2853
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-13 10:12:48
Edited: 2021-12-13 10:17:28

On 2021-12-13 10:07:11 Victoria said:
You forget that I booked your friend too, she is an amazing person. I was told something, and in respect for that, I would not post that review of you. Besides, you were not worth it.

Well now you are going to have to prove your claim as I've just spoken to my friend. You claim you were told something. And now you are trying to back track. My Friend, who is an amazing person, is going to get hold of you when she has the chance. Just sent her the airtime to do so.

If you read carefully, I did not say that she told me something, she had only good things to say. Someone else told me. If you PM me, I will send you the name. Im not getting banned for posting a name here
Sassy Samira
Sassy Samira - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 236
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 10:17:28

On 2021-12-13 09:04:01 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-12-13 08:56:01 Victoria said: You would have reviewed me if you booked me because your EGO wouldn't allow otherwise. Even if it was a bad review. You wouldn't be able to help yourself bully boy. THAT'S how I know you haven't booked me.

Please girlie, resorting to name calling in the previous post? Delusional as usual again much? Then again it shows your desperation in seeking attention with this thread. You are looking at yourself in the mirror girlie.

You asked a question about people not leaving reviews for the PTA ladies, I responded that I always leave reviews if the lady is worth it, even providing the names of some that I have visited.

Honestly, I am not in this business to be hurting ladies profiles. Most who know me will will tell you that. I help and empower many ladies here on ESA as well as the vanilla world. Those that deserve it will get it. I give credit where it is due.

You forget that I booked your friend too, she is an amazing person. I was told something, and in respect for that, I would not post that review of you. Besides, you were not worth it.

Tip the scale to breaking point and I might just, so just get over it lady

Mr Edwards yes I am a lovely person but I have said nothing bad about Victoria as we are friends ,I don't find this cool at all and will not been made out to be speaking bad of ladies ,please end this we all grown up here !!!
Victoria
Victoria - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3470
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 10:24:50

Thanks my friend.

I've spoken to esa. He is now going to have to prove his claims. Lol.

I will no longer comment on this thread until I've had feedback from the office.
Sassy Samira
Sassy Samira - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 237
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 10:36:37

On 2021-12-13 09:04:01 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-12-13 08:56:01 Victoria said: You would have reviewed me if you booked me because your EGO wouldn't allow otherwise. Even if it was a bad review. You wouldn't be able to help yourself bully boy. THAT'S how I know you haven't booked me.

Please girlie, resorting to name calling in the previous post? Delusional as usual again much? Then again it shows your desperation in seeking attention with this thread. You are looking at yourself in the mirror girlie.

You asked a question about people not leaving reviews for the PTA ladies, I responded that I always leave reviews if the lady is worth it, even providing the names of some that I have visited.

Honestly, I am not in this business to be hurting ladies profiles. Most who know me will will tell you that. I help and empower many ladies here on ESA as well as the vanilla world. Those that deserve it will get it. I give credit where it is due.

Tip the scale to breaking point and I might just, so just get over it lady

Mr Edwards yes I am a lovely person but I have said nothing bad about Victoria as we are friends ,I don't find this cool at all and will not been made out to be speaking bad of ladies ,please end this we all grown up here !!!
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 769
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-13 11:24:18
Edited: 2021-12-13 11:25:45

On 2021-12-13 08:52:32 Victoria said:
You only think I have a terrible attitude because I won't eat your shit AE.

LMFAO

Remind me never to book her. She sounds more of a complainer than a wife.

if you 2 have a problem. Phone and sort it out.
All I read here is a lady for whom it is more important to be right than successful
Samsung4321
Samsung4321 - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-13 12:05:29

Reviews started becoming boring after some punters decided to start writing fucking essays and not reviews. We really don't need to know every fucking detail of the booking, only if the lady is worth a visit or not FFS!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-13 12:15:06

It's quite common for wgs not getting any reviews to come up with conspiracy theories as well as blaming other WGs for their lack of reviews.
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 275
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-13 12:22:23

On 2021-12-13 11:24:18 Cunilinkiss said:
On 2021-12-13 08:52:32 Victoria said: You only think I have a terrible attitude because I won't eat your shit AE.

LMFAO

All I read here is a lady for whom it is more important to be right than successful

Totally, one would imagine that someone of her maturity level and experience in this industry would by now understand what clients want, but I guess that too much to expect
kevman
kevman - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-13 12:35:59

On 2021-12-13 12:22:23 Kommerq said:
On 2021-12-13 11:24:18 Cunilinkiss said: On 2021-12-13 08:52:32 Victoria said: You only think I have a terrible attitude because I won't eat your shit AE.

LMFAO

Totally, one would imagine that someone of her maturity level and experience in this industry would by now understand what clients want, but I guess that too much to expect

Totally, this took a 180 for me, thought to perhaps visit in the next week as I have free time, but the attitude is a big avoid for me.
JustMike
JustMike - Re: Too Scared to Review???
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1094
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-13 12:46:29

Victoria youre the most beautiful girl in pta

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.