Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Re: In a bit of a pickle
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-03 18:06:52

@AE, the ladies have made some very valid posts. As BobbyN pointed out, you may not be being as selfless as you think. The hardest thing to do is to not deceive oneself.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Re: In a bit of a pickle
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2125
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-04 06:08:31
Edited: 2021-11-04 06:13:12

On 2021-11-03 18:06:52 Locote said:
@AE, the ladies have made some very valid posts. As BobbyN pointed out, you may not be being as selfless as you think. The hardest thing to do is to not deceive oneself.

Thank you all for some really great advice. You all helped me dodge a bullet. Every one of you raised very valid points that I have looked into and considered.

The biggest concern for someone willing to do something like this is that they need to make sure that they are not being scammed or lied to.

Don't just jump into things, little head first. Do your research, check all the facts, make sure that the person is who they say they are and make sure you have reputable references.

I have learnt that the ladies on here are tough, they do deal with a lot, I have the utmost respect for them. Except for those that lie. Then the respect goes out of the window. Once you have experienced a lot as I have, it become so easy to see what is an excuse VS reality.

This lady did not try to scam me, the other side of the coin is being in an abusive relationship and not wanting to do anything about it. Accepting that as fate.

Always look out for red flags. Let them be your guide in life

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.