Arhwen - Re: Durban Guys
Re: Durban Guys
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5587
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-30 05:41:52
Edited: 2018-10-30 05:46:50

Good morning Gentlemen

Thank you to all those who have been to see me :) a special thanks to those of you who have tried both the good boy and the bad boy :) I appreciate all the support :)

Just a reminder i am still in the Durban North Beach/ Durban central are till 10 this morning so I can still spoiling one of you before I leave for La Lucia.

I am available in La Lucia from midday ready to spoil you like the king you are ;)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5592
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-30 13:09:15

Hi guys

The place i initially booked in to was dirty when i arrived the lady herself was very unprofessional so i decided to find something of a better standard.

Needless to say that i have found something that is more value for money as well as clean right here in Umlhanga my first available appointment is only from 3:30 on.

Thank you to my book appointments for being so understanding :)

I look forward to spoiling you :)
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Durban Guys
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 521
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-31 06:55:32

Thank you Arwhen. Mwah
CUS
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5594
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-31 14:44:41

Welcome i look forward to spoiling you.
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5595
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-31 14:54:41

Dear Umlhanga Guys

Should you expect anything without protection i suggest that you book another lady as you will only be disappointed.

To the guys crying my rates are too high you have other options too you dont have to book me :)

And last but most certainly not least. To all you amazing gentlemen who respect my rules. Thank you for all the support and thank you for being outstanding gentlemen i really do appreciate it :)

Umhlanga gents there is a strong possibility tomorrow is my last day then i will head to Durban Central/North Beach area again. However this is not confirmed yet will let you know by the end of the day tomorrow.
mojompower
mojompower - Re: Durban Guys
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 666
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-31 15:30:24

Just when i get back I see this.
Damn lucky Durban guys.
Enjoy it Goddess. Will wait till you back ;-)
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Durban Guys
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 522
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-31 15:50:10

On 2018-10-31 14:54:41 Arhwen said:
Dear Umlhanga Guys

Should you expect anything without protection i suggest that you book another lady as you will only be disappointed.

To the guys crying my rates are too high you have other options too you dont have to book me :)

And last but most certainly not least. To all you amazing gentlemen who respect my rules. Thank you for all the support and thank you for being outstanding gentlemen i really do appreciate it :)

WELL SAID! mwah.
It's sad how some ppl out their health at risk...
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5596
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-31 16:26:48

On 2018-10-31 15:30:24 mojompower said:
Just when i get back I see this.
Damn lucky Durban guys.
Enjoy it Goddess. Will wait till you back ;-)

Thank you naughty naughty ill see you next year then as coast to coast is just beginning :)

Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5597
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-31 16:33:55

On 2018-10-31 15:50:10 786dadzn said:
On 2018-10-31 14:54:41 Arhwen said: Dear Umlhanga Guys

WELL SAID! mwah.
It's sad how some ppl out their health at risk...

Thank you its not even about what some people do i dont care what others are doing. Its about whats best for me ;)

I dont want to compromise my own health in anyway ;)
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5598
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-01 06:15:10

Good morning Durban Gentlemen.

Thank you once more for a really amazing time and for all the support shown to me by you amazing gentleman.

I have decided to stay for the Duration of my period and will be moving on to Amanzimtoti either Sunday or Monday :)

I look forward to spoiling making more memorable moments with all the good boys and naughty kinky moments with you bad boys.

Have a lovely day.

:)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.