MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: Kiss my ass
Re: Kiss my ass
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1235
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-21 21:35:57

On 2018-09-21 12:50:51 Jetfuel123 said:
Why would anyone want a forum that is "nice and peaceful" ... so that we could get bored to death. We love having you on the forum, Miss V., its not worth being on it when you're not around.

My sentiments' exact! The forum has been boring enough.

Welcome back VF!
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: Kiss my ass
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1236
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-21 21:50:52

So, MrLovetobespankedontheass, if you know VF that well, you probaby knew what her response would be? So why send a message like that? To hurt her feelings? ...or just to get a reaction?
What is the outcome you envisaged here?

Did you think she was going to reply and say, "You know what, you're right. I should just stay quiet. I am so sorry I disturbed your nice and peaceful forum where you comment your opinions on 90% of all threads. How about some ass-spanking?"
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: Kiss my ass
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5475
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-21 23:38:20

On 2018-09-21 21:50:52 MrShyGuyV2 said:
So, MrLovetobespankedontheass, if you know VF that well, you probaby knew what her response would be? So why send a message like that? To hurt her feelings? ...or just to get a reaction?
What is the outcome you envisaged here?

Did you think she was going to reply and say, "You know what, you're right. I should just stay quiet. I am so sorry I disturbed your nice and peaceful forum where you comment your opinions on 90% of all threads. How about some ass-spanking?"

Thanks Mr Shy...some people never learn!
jotopper
jotopper - Re: Kiss my ass
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 156
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-22 10:30:10

stay bitchy... It is part of what makes you sexy
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5476
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-22 11:37:22

On 2018-09-22 10:30:10 jotopper said:
stay bitchy... It is part of what makes you sexy

The only people that think I'm a bitch are the ones that feel what I say applies to them. Those people are insecure and bitter about their own lives and choose to see me as the problem rather then scrutinizing their own behaviour!

Most of these people have changed names more times then I can count and have been petty with other people on this forum with both girls and clients because they know that they are inferior compared to the people they hate. I wouldn't be surprised if my hater is the same idiot that's jealous of BOOBS.

They must get one thing straight! I have been Veronica since the day I started. I have not changed my name or gone into hiding even after all the mistakes I've made because I own my shit and I am proud of who I am even after the degradation and insults. I have nothing to hide and I've withstood more in my life then the pussies on this forum can even imagine dealing with in theirs and people still love me for it! Why? Because I have integrity and I've never fucked anyone over or compromised my values for money or for any other reason. I'm sure some perceive me as the devil because I can see through them and I call them out on their shit! If that makes me a bitch...I wear the title with pride!

I associate with people who are beautiful inside out and I love them fiercely and with loyalty and I maintain my relationships with them for long periods because of the person they know me to be. That is what matters to me....and it shows by all the responses I've received on this thread and via pm/whatsapp. My point has been made! Haters...keep hating. You only solidify my stance!

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Kiss my ass
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-09-22 11:57:42

On 2018-09-22 11:37:22 Veronica Franco said:
On 2018-09-22 10:30:10 jotopper said: stay bitchy... It is part of what makes you sexy

The only people that think I'm a bitch are the ones that feel what I say applies to them. Those people are insecure and bitter about their own lives and choose to see me as the problem rather then scrutinizing their own behaviour!

Most of these people have changed names more times then I can count and have been petty with other people on this forum with both girls and clients because they know that they are inferior compared to the people they hate. I wouldn't be surprised if my hater is the same idiot that's jealous of BOOBS.

They must get one thing straight! I have been Veronica since the day I started. I have not changed my name or gone into hiding even after all the mistakes I've made because I own my shit and I am proud of who I am even after the degradation and insults. I have nothing to hide and I've withstood more in my life then the pussies on this forum can even imagine dealing with in theirs and people still love me for it! Why? Because I have integrity and I've never fucked anyone over or compromised my values for money or for any other reason. I'm sure some perceive me as the devil because I can see through them and I call them out on their shit! If that makes me a bitch...I wear the title with pride!

I associate with people who are beautiful inside out and I love them fiercely and with loyalty and I maintain my relationships with them for long periods because of the person they know me to be. That is what matters to me....and it shows by all the responses I've received on this thread and via pm/whatsapp. My point has been made! Haters...keep hating. You only solidify my stance!

And a bottle of Bells for missV!!!

Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Kiss my ass
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 235
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-22 12:01:01
Edited: 2018-09-22 12:02:16

(To be totally honest.......I get side tracked by the heading of this post everytime "Kiss my ass". Vee....can you change it to something else? You know my attention span is not that great....and everytime I read this I see myself in "action"...in my head)
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5477
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-22 12:05:34

On 2018-09-22 11:57:42 Milo42 said:

And a bottle of Bells for missV!!!

Personally...Belvedere Vodka for me! ;)
Veronica Franco
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5478
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-22 12:15:22

On 2018-09-22 12:01:01 Minime V10.1 said:
(To be totally honest.......I get side tracked by the heading of this post everytime "Kiss my ass". Vee....can you change it to something else? You know my attention span is not that great....and everytime I read this I see myself in "action"...in my head)

Lol...get your mind out of that sewer or I might just teach you a lesson mister!
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Kiss my ass
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 236
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-22 12:17:16

If it wasnt for the sewer, my mind would be homeless.

Teach away....Im an excellent student.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.