JP82 - Re: shame this lady is married
Re: shame this lady is married
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 409
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-04 19:30:59
Edited: 2022-02-04 19:31:47

@churchill

Debate? don't make me laugh. You're worse than wild_one at running away/ignoring facts you just don't like.

Remember this? Still waiting for a response...

On 2022-01-26 20:56:28 JP82 said:
On 2022-01-26 20:08:19 Churchill said: The vaccines do not work. What do you not understand about that. If they did originally have any effect it was against the original virus which is long gone and now there is Omicron. You can get booster shots all you like they are useless. What do you not understand?

Again for those of you who are slow:

ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

The more observant among you might notice that the dates on the charted data include the period in which Omicron has been the dominant variant.

Also:

www.pbs.org/newshour/health/new-studies-shows-booster-shots-crucial-in-fighting-off-omicron-variant
and
www.cnbc.com/2021/12/12/israeli-study-finds-pfizer-covid-19-booster-protects-against-omicron.html

So you know, just Bullshit.

Churchill
Churchill - Re: shame this lady is married
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 315
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-04 19:33:57

JP82. One question. What are the long term effects of this Vaccine? And believe the science is not an accecptable answer.
Churchill
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 316
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-04 19:42:49

I work for a company that employs 500 people. Not one death from Covid. I do not know of one person who died from it. And this is supposed to be a major pandemic that has shut the whole world down. Come on .....
JP82
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 410
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-04 19:46:47

Do you even know why scientists are confident that there won't be any long term effects?

Because its a fucken vaccine not medicine - it exposes your immune system to the genetic code of the virus, teaching your immune system to recognise the virus, and then within weeks your body metabolises the actual vaccine. After that any response to the virus is your own immune system- the vaccine itself is long gone.

But for anyone who doesn't think "the science" is a good enough reason to believe something is not worth discussing this with, because they have no handle on reality.
JP82
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 411
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-04 19:51:38

On 2022-02-04 19:42:49 Churchill said:
I work for a company that employs 500 people. Not one death from Covid. I do not know of one person who died from it. And this is supposed to be a major pandemic that has shut the whole world down. Come on .....

I posted this much earlier in the pandemic. Note it hasn't slowed down significantly:

Can those of you who are suggesting that deaths are being mis-classified as Covid explain why excess deaths are up, and why they peak at exactly the same time as the respective waves of covid?

africacheck.org/fact-checks/factsheets/factsheet-excess-deaths-south-africa-explained

I work for quite a large organisation - over 1000 employees across several locations. I've been there for a little over a decade. From time to time we get an email from HR along the lines of "we would like to express our condolences to Mr XYZ for the passing of his father". We used to get maybe one or two every couple of months. For the last year they have been daily. Like clockwork. Sometimes more than one a day and sometimes they say things like "...on the passing of his mother AND father AND brother". Daily. And its not for aunts and uncles/grandparents etc. Just immediate family. Now they don't ever include the cause of death, so some of those will still be heart attacks and car accidents etc, but do you seriously want me to believe that literally thousands more people than normally would, just happen to be dying right now by coincidence?
Churchill
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 317
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-04 19:55:36

So your answer was trust the science. Sorry but my life experience has taught me that saying sorry after fact does no one any good. And these scientists will be nowhere to be found. Your explanation is not accepted. Try again.
JP82
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 412
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-04 20:05:11

On 2022-02-04 19:55:36 Churchill said:
So your answer was trust the science. Sorry but my life experience has taught me that saying sorry after fact does no one any good. And these scientists will be nowhere to be found. Your explanation is not accepted. Try again.

No. As per usual you have completely misunderstood what's been said(or deliberately mischaracterised it). My answer was to explain WHY the science says what it says. So instead of trusting blindly, you can understand the logical *REASONS WHY* you should believe it.

But if you dont accept facts/evidence then there is literally no convincing you.
Teletubby
Teletubby - Re: shame this lady is married
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 95
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-04 20:15:58

Lol. Wow. I didnt think that anyone could outdo wild_ones "I have evidence but why should I share it?" as a debating tactic but churchills "let's debate but facts and evidence are inadmissible. Oh and also reasoned explanation" definitely takes the cake.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.