Navigation
NickNailer
NickNailer - Re: Wgs who enjoy being muffed
Re: Wgs who enjoy being muffed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 251
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-19 09:04:07

Many ladies don't advertise they like a muffin. They sus you out first, check your hygiene and your manners. If you meet the standard then you get the green light to eat to her delight.

After a few sessions with one strictly MG only lady I asked her near the end of our session when she will let me eat her out. She told me I should have led with that request. I am still learning about ladies as I go.
Mxtress Fussy Bunny
Mxtress Fussy Bunny - Re: Wgs who enjoy being muffed
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-19 13:30:33

On 2024-09-19 08:04:10 iloveagoodshag said:
I just love giving a good muff ;) Nothing better than making a lady squirm with orgasmic bliss.

Few things are better than receiving head from someone who knows what they are doing!

Ok, from more than one person at the same time is up there xx
LOWERCASE
LOWERCASE - Re: Wgs who enjoy being muffed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 161
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-19 16:49:58

I really enjoy going down on a woman and giving her pleasure. And it is even more enjoyable when she clearly enjoys it as well.

I lean over and turn her towards me. Her eyes glowing in the soft light. We kiss, softly at first and then deeper, more passionately, our lips locked in a fevered embrace. My hands caress her, teasing her nipples and drifting gently drifting over the pubis. My mouth moves down her neck, kissing, tongue caressing to her nipples. I linger for a moment, licking, caressing, biting gently and then move down. Her breath catches as my tongue gently flicks her clit. I move between her legs and my mouth engulfs her hot, wet pussy. I savour her sweet taste and musky aroma as I bury my face between her thighs. My hands trace up her stomach to her breasts, squeezing and teasing her nipples. My tongue flicks and licks as my arms press her thighs against my face. Her breathing quickens as my pace increases. She moans as she thrusts her hips upwards, her body shuddering as she orgasms.

I pull away slightly, my breath caressing her engorged clit. Her stomach tightens as my tongue gently flicks. My hand moves downwards. I slip two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. My fingers curve upwards searching out her g-spot. I press upwards, rocking gently as her moans increase. Her back arches up violently announcing another orgasm. Her breathing ragged as I feel her legs clamp tight around me. I don't wait this time. I push her legs open and she cries out as I lick her clit. My tongue and mouth work feverishly. My fingers massage and thrust continuously. Her body trembles and writhes under me as the ecstasy builds and crests yet again. I don't stop. I keep going relentlessly. Her breathing more ragged. Her moans loader and more intense. The crests keep coming and it becomes difficult to distinguish where one orgasm ends and the next starts. She writhes continuously she thrusts upwards savagely, encouraging me to continue. Her body finally collapses as she finally speaks, her voice trembling as she begs "Please stop . . . . I can't anymore".
BannedChod
BannedChod - Re: Wgs who enjoy being muffed
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-19 18:01:55

Which flavour muffin?
Double chocolate chips get it best reactions from ladkis so far,when I do that for her.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Wgs who enjoy being muffed
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3235
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-19 19:35:43

On 2024-09-19 18:01:55 BannedChod said:
Which flavour muffin?
Double chocolate chips get it best reactions from ladkis so far,when I do that for her.

Your next alias should be dwoos muffin

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.