Navigation
Kooni
Kooni - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2393
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-09 06:49:37
Edited: 2021-07-09 06:53:20

On 2021-07-08 21:49:55 Arizona said:
This question has been asked so many times over the years? And its always asked innocently, apparently without being disrespectful?
I was just asking? It never ceases to amaze me how so many people are interested in what we make? Then there are always these "hypothetical calculations done by the Punter's? Not the ladies?

So based on the fact that you just innocently asked and I am not being disrespectful, let me ask you all a question with the same sincerity? Seeing as we are all getting acquainted and it's ok to ask personal questions?

How much does it cost you to maintain your wife? What are your expenses to contributing to her lifestyle? Oh and don't be shy, add in the holidays, botox, shopping trips, car repayments, insurance, rent, groceries, hairdresser, salon trips, girls lunches, clothing, shoes. Now take that monthly amount that it costs you and divide it by the amount of blow jobs and sex you had from her during the month and please tell me what her charges were per session?

I am just curious.

Arizona

In all honesty it cost = R0.00, ziltz, nada, absolutely nothing.

It is a very simple maths fact. Everything divide by Zero = Zero.

But to get back to the OP question of how much the average SP make.

Simple answer:- "Not enough"

Jazmine
Jazmine - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 142
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-09 11:46:30

My word! Why were so many people offended by this OP question.

Jeez sometimes i too wonder wots my house doctor average earnings or even a waiter at a coffee shop. Just for curiosity. I dont think they would take it as personal as some of the comments over here wow.

Wg makes more than an average person but most spend reckless or just trying to impress others name and fame. Dont budget properly.

I always say if someone that earns 6k, pays rent, had a baby, also does washing 10 times a day bcz of a new born.

Why cant people budget that earn twice or even three times as much. Budget and save.
IOverflow
IOverflow - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-09 13:39:43

On 2021-07-09 11:46:30 Jazmine said:
My word! Why were so many people offended by this OP question.

Jeez sometimes i too wonder wots my house doctor average earnings or even a waiter at a coffee shop. Just for curiosity. I dont think they would take it as personal as some of the comments over here wow.

Wg makes more than an average person but most spend reckless or just trying to impress others name and fame. Dont budget properly.

I always say if someone that earns 6k, pays rent, had a baby, also does washing 10 times a day bcz of a new born.

Why cant people budget that earn twice or even three times as much. Budget and save.

Thanks Jasmine, for your awesome reply. Even though you did not state an amount, your reply was great to know that they earned more than the average person and lot of them did not budget very well. I did not know that, so that was a surprise to me, in terms of the budget part.

If people feel offended about the topic then don't reply. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, it's your choice at the end of the day to add or not to add to this thread.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 584
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-09 15:38:00

No IO, you are indeed not forcing anybody to answer, so it's perfect fine behaviour for you.

So next time over teatime in the boardroom, casually ask "so when last did any of you pay for sex?"
you53
you53 - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 497
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-05 21:13:50

This is something I often wondered about.
Only a wg knows her monthly income and following chats with other wg's she might have an idea of the average monthly income. However, I will never ask a wg how much she earns per month and I expect the same from her.
Busty Lacy
Busty Lacy - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 295
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-05 21:15:49

On 2021-07-08 08:55:56 josephjoestar said:
On 2021-07-08 08:52:13 IOverflow said: So I am really curious as to really know, how much a wg makes per month. I hear stories from guys that high end ones makes 100k per week ect.

The polite thing will be to tell us how much you earn first...

Agreed lol
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2185
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-05 21:36:22

Nobody makes enough, you make what can to be comfortable in life.

Since the income is tax free, the earning potential is much higher. The money is mismanaged in many cases. I think the Ops question should instead be how do they budget themselves on a month to month bases and do they save for troubled times.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-06 06:41:01
Edited: 2021-11-06 06:44:04

_- ***** SuperFuck ***** -_

On 2021-07-08 08:52:13 IOverflow said:
So I am really curious as to really know, how much a wg makes per month. I hear stories from guys that high end ones makes 100k per week ect.

A WG's monthly income can be easily calculated based on this simple mathematical formula:

WG$ = R x H x D

EXAMPLE ONE:

WG$ = R1500 x 5 Hours x 22 Days

WG$ = R 165 000.00 per month.

EXAMPLE TWO:

WG$ = R600 x 8 Hours x 28 Days

WG$ = R 134 400.00 per month.

DISCLAIMER: The calculations expressed here are based on popularity (give or take).

This excludes a R 90 000.00 tip.

#### ###
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1427
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-06 07:05:29
Edited: 2021-11-06 07:06:09

I think when most WG's read the figures bring bandied around, they cringe. Ranging from 100k a month to 100k a week tax free?
In today's times, if i had to speculate, it's highly unlikely that most WGs earn close to 100k a month. At best , 3 clients a day at 1k a pop x 22 days a month, that equates to 66k a month.
And those are the "lucky" ones.
peterb
peterb - Re: What is the average that a wg earns per month?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 553
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-06 07:10:44

I agree with AE

There are two types of people in life, those who can and those who chose not too

Every punter and WG has those choices

Some people are complacent/ compliant and only work as hard as they need to, to pay bills etc.

Then you get the ambitious (greedy) folks who harder than the above

So some WG's earn 10 k per month and complain and some earn a 100K per month and still complain

It's called life

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.