Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-07 19:06:29

On 2019-10-07 18:49:08 Tegwane said:
On 2019-10-07 18:38:48 Juicy Pussy Slayer said: Listen here:...Fuck all of you and fuck me too...

Why be a coward and abandon our country and why stay here and do nothing about the shit happening around us???

Where are the clits and wear are the balls to to take the stand and truly unite to make this country the greatest.

* China has improved abundantly and continues to strive with all its might.

* India is striving and has realised it's great potential so watch out.

* The Republic of South Africa remains divided. When are we cummming together, when???

Easy response, China and India are ignoring this climate bullshit

Wrong: Incorrect answer. Do your corrections and try again. I asked two questions and you couldn't even answer one correctly.

On the sunny side, yes China and India may be responsible for fucking up the whole entire planet earth so because they not all that great and perfect should make us feel better about ourselves...hahaha...lousy response indeed.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-07 19:16:27

Stop disrespecting Ms Paige, she's my so called paranoid white aunt that I never had and she's simply reaching out because she's freaking out. Yes I'm climbing up her ass right now because she's a sweet lady.
Inquisitive1
Inquisitive1 - Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 173
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-07 20:55:50

One thing is quite clear from this thread, gentlemen and the term chivalry is dying out. This entitled self-righteous new generation pricks got no idea of decency. I'm embarrassed on your behalf that you would call ANY woman a whore or cunt.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-10-07 22:25:54
Edited: 2019-10-07 22:36:54

On 2019-10-07 20:55:50 Inquisitive1 said:
One thing is quite clear from this thread, gentlemen and the term chivalry is dying out. This entitled self-righteous new generation pricks got no idea of decency. I'm embarrassed on your behalf that you would call ANY woman a whore or cunt.

Look, respect isn't something that a person should automatically get because they're a female or old. I was raised to respect everyone regardless of who they are, but if you don't have my respect, then I will show you. As Ms Paige mentioned that I sent her a message yesterday because I was avoiding this mess. If you read previous messeges, you'd understand why calling her a whore was called for. She has no respect whatsoever so why must I respect her?. She thinks she owns this forum and she can say whatever she wants knowing a selected few will come to her aid. Everyone has opinions which they are entitled to, but if on a calm day, you decide to share your thoughts(unprovoked by anyone) knowing very well not everyone will agree with it, then you're antagonising people and you better be ready to cop some heat. I guess we live in a world of political correctness where one can't use offensive words like whore even though they accurately describe her profession. Not everyone on this platform is selling sex, and everyone is exempt from my harsh word except her. I don't think calling her this word matters to her. She seems like a tough cookie who's hiding so much sadness at the fact that she wakes up disappointed at where she is in life. I can imagine her dreams of becoming a stepford wife; driving a Range Rover, living in Stellenbosch or some high end neighbourhood, brunch at 11am with her girlfriends, picking up the kids from school after their extramurals, only to come to the realisation that, that is not her life is haunting her more than the word I used. Look, I understand that I come off as a douchebag, but this woman is the common denominator of a lot of negative threads on this forum. She happens to create a shit storm form nothing. An unecessary one at that which makes me wonder if this is how she maintains relevance. This is the first time in which I called her out for her bullshit, because I usually ignore her. My passion for my country is immense and I took the bait and responded. I dont have a problem with anyone, even those who will make fun of silly little typo's lol, and I am disappointed that I let my emotions get the better of me.
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1304
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-07 22:42:23

'Emotions get the better of me' nothing wrong with that, it is the name calling I, myself personally, find deeply offensive
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 181
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-08 07:35:53
Edited: 2019-10-08 07:37:50

On 2019-10-07 16:42:28 Tegwane said:
On 2019-10-07 16:10:00 Johnny English said: On 2019-10-07 13:54:37 highheels4me said: I think the forum should start a goFund me page to get Ms Paige to shack up with Tegwane.................

That might not work out too well because Tegwane states he loves South Africa.
My suggestion is to try pair up Ms Paige and Donald Trump. She could be a Stormy Daniels replacement, boobs and all, while he's also a white nationalist, known for labelling non-Aryans, rapists, murderers, terrorists etc. and is prone to dishing out hate speech.
A match made in heaven ? (Or is that hell ?)

Johnny, I do love SA, but cannot live there
Trump that proves how ignorant you are. Latinos and African Americans are presently the highest in employment ever. As for the wall, a third of all children and ladies trafficed through there have been raped
Hate speech, he has told the truth, look at the alleged Russian collusion

Is that why only 10% of black voters and 20% of Hispanic voters back Trump ?
At the end of the day, whatever reasons you have or had leaving South Africa, even despite your "love", hardly makes you more qualified to tell us loyal South Africans what we should or shouldn't do. Yes, we do have big problems and obstacles but most of us try to contribute to level the playing fields and the growth of our future here.
But with this incessant hating us and this country from afar or from within, don't expect us to be silent in the face of such hatred and animosity.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 540
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-08 09:15:54

Lets get to no 1,atleast we will be winning at something...
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1305
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-08 09:41:36

Sorry Johnny, pointing out flaws is not incessant hate. Loyal South Africans, because I left, how dare you question my loyalty. I too tried to overcome the problems and obstacles, but as soon as my children became the focus of their attention, it was unfortunately time to go
JelebiVreeter
JelebiVreeter - Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 385
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-08 10:00:47

I'm just here because Mr Semen asked me to check in and let him know when he needs to make space in the archive for this thread. And to look out for posts from a punter called The Godfather.

As you were
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: S.A. The second most dangerous country in the world.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 182
View Profile
Posted: 2019-10-08 10:03:25
Edited: 2019-10-08 10:11:13

Tegwane, you keep explaining yourself over and over again, no need. Remember one thing, you and others who have left, for whatever reason, will not be let off the hook for your incessant attacks on the country that probably enriched and nurtured most of you, no matter how you try justify it. So when you and your Ms Paige and other haters continue your attacks, don't be surprised to get heated responses.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.