roshta - Re: BareBack Riders
Re: BareBack Riders
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 535
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-28 19:50:11

On 2018-08-27 12:49:37 Burfi said:
On 2018-08-21 17:47:41 roshta said: On 2018-08-21 17:31:39

I guess we are not anointed with the "bareback Pussy oil" as I have never been offered some over the 11 yrs that I have been punting.

[QUOTE;1380611;Need4Passion] On 2018-08-21 14:42:57

Was also wondering. Never came across a wg that offered.

Maybe you guys are too ugly?[/QUOTE]

Lmao . I will try some make up on for the sake of getting that offer.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: BareBack Riders
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-28 23:09:40

Jack, my apologies. Thought you were a little worried there.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-28 23:10:41

Burfi, heard youse is a beautiful specimen, but that dick.....

Roshta, make up ?
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-28 23:21:35

Guys, I am dog ugly. If it is on offer to me, then everyone else should get it based purely on looks. Really. And I am piss poor also, dress like a vagrant, smell of engine oil, ghries under my fingernails, toe nails seldom cut, hair full of bryl cream.

Work it out for yourself.

Prevalent here it is.

Careful you must be.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-08-29 06:25:46

On 2018-08-28 23:21:35 Yoda 1 said:
Guys, I am dog ugly. If it is on offer to me, then everyone else should get it based purely on looks. Really. And I am piss poor also, dress like a vagrant, smell of engine oil, ghries under my fingernails, toe nails seldom cut, hair full of bryl cream.
Careful you must be.

We could be twins - at least looks wise! LoL!
Former_Vuyisile
Former_Vuyisile - Re: BareBack Riders
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 271
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-29 08:12:11

I will understand that as mentioned by previous posters, in the heat of the moment some WGs (or punters if i may add) can find themselves dipping the dick without any insulation. But on the other end of the scale which is the more popular occurrence, bare back has to be offered by one part and received by the other. We are talking consenting adults who fully know the risks of their actions and there is not much that can be done about the latter scenario.

And another interesting discovery that I just made rescently, contrary to the popular belief that those dishing out BB are already infected, there is a large HIV prevention vaccine roll out trial here in SA being funded by foreign heavy weights. As I mentioned its a prevention strategy so the first requirement is that the participant has to be HIV negative and includes general regular health checks on a monthly basis which is a free benefit for participants.

You may ask how do they get their participants? As mentioned by a buddy who is a medical professional in one Gvt hospital, participants are mostly those with proof of high sexual activity e.g girls coming to check for stds, pregnancy tests, seeking prevention etc. But of course they have to be willing i.e not coerced. I know a lady who has been on this program at Bara for almost a year and is still ok, at least as far as she says. And I know there are hookers on the program selling bareback on other sites ( they mention gang bang and creampies etc) but I know nothing on how they are progressing.

But here is the scary part , just like all science experiments, there has to be a control experiment to prove the vaccine works. How is the control experiment done? This is the scary part, some participants think they get the vaccine when they don't and the results from these participants co related with those who got the vaccine will provide control result evidence to back up effectiveness levels of the vaccine (or lack thereof) if it is to be adopted by WHO internationally.
Bobbyjon
Bobbyjon - Re: BareBack Riders
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-29 17:02:36

I also had an experience similar.. the condom broke (before I shot my load) i mentioned it to the WG and she said its fine.. let's carry on.. was like HELL NO
BendOver
BendOver - Re: BareBack Riders
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1239
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-29 20:07:50

On 2018-08-29 17:02:36 Bobbyjon said:
I also had an experience similar.. the condom broke (before I shot my load) i mentioned it to the WG and she said its fine.. let's carry on.. was like HELL NO

She just wanted to be your Baby Momma.....lol
BendOver
BendOver - Re: BareBack Riders
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1240
View Profile
Posted: 2018-08-29 20:08:31

On 2018-08-29 17:02:36 Bobbyjon said:

She just wanted to be your Baby Momma.....lol
Malikah
Malikah - Re: BareBack Riders
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 622
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-04 14:22:16

Maybe they on the pre-exposure pill???

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.