Navigation
RogueRogue
RogueRogue - Re: Has any punter ever married a Working Girl.
Re: Has any punter ever married a Working Girl.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 154
View Profile
Posted: 2015-08-31 15:20:01

@PeterBuck:

I dated a WG in my early 20's. BIG maistake.

I fell in love with a MG in my middle 30's. Ended much the same as what you wrote above.

Good Luck buddy!
RR

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Has any punter ever married a Working Girl.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-08-31 15:47:56

Hi RogueRogue

Thanks for that. Was beginning to think that I was an isolated incident.

Regards

Peter

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Has any punter ever married a Working Girl.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 162
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-01 09:08:38

The freedom of choice. At times choices are made due to circumstance. At times due to laziness. At times due to a romantic concept. At times in the hope of it being a temporary fix.

Then there are those made with careful consideration and judging the pro's and con's.

Then those made on the spur of the moment that can have devastating and long term repurcussions.

A young mind entering into a demanding, potentially "cruel" industry where one's innermost soul at times is bear for the picking of any man is a recipe for disaster in my opinion.
The "lascivious drooling" of an inexperienced lass whose body is that of a goddesses, still innocent yet knowing the allure of her beauty is potentially a road to personal disaster.
Being moulded by every man who walks in and leers at her perfect nipples, salivates at the thought of tasting her sweetness....over and over.

My . My . Gentlemen. Easy to sit in judgement and generalise .

They say time heals, but time and time again can also harm.....

Just be kinder with your words if possible. And.....the choices you made and sadly went through the trauma u did.......was there not maybe a hint or 2 that u may have known it wasn't going to work, yet decided to turn the other cheek?

Who knows.......am scared to say never. I may just be the fool to fall for a punter and he may just break my heart and then I may join u by that fire and sip a beer or 2 contemplating....what the f*ck went wrong?!?
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-01 20:54:50

@PB
Not one of us has walked in your shoes, however we are here to talk and help.

GQ
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-02 12:10:00

Hi GQ

Thanks for that.

Much appreciated.

Peter
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-02 23:06:41

@PB your words have not been in vain good sir and the pain is etched in every sordid detail. Rest assured you have fortified my defences and driven home the reality of this path we have chosen to go down. May the odds ever be in our favour that we may avoid a similar experience...stay strong
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-03 07:38:17

Mr HoneySuck3r

Thanks for your words, it is much appreciated.

I was simply reflecting on my own experience, but must also admit that there is no fool like an old fool.

Just woke up one morning and decided to actually start enjoying life. Changed course, committed to the new relationship, and not being in the dating game for decades, probably missed a few tell tale signs.

But those brief few months that I spent with her was without doubt some of the best of times. Just spending time with her was enough, her personality such that you cannot be anything but upbeat in her presence. The ever lurking smile transforming those kissable lips was something to experience.

She had me completely.

And then it became the worst of times.

And a lesson learnt.

Again, thanks Honeysuck3r
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Has any punter ever married a Working Girl.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 171
  View Profile  
Posted: 2015-09-03 10:32:47

Dearest Sir......

Peter......

If I may address u by the name u signed off in your previous post.

I read your words and u awaken a nostalgic longing deep within the "little girl" in me.

How lovingly, u describe your Pondering Princess...

Oh....one day.....one day....I will be loved and revered that way.

Siiiggghhh.....

Your heart and pain written makes my heart yearn.....

A friendly gentle kiss to u.

X.

B.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-03 13:31:38

On 2015-08-27 20:04:29 PeterBuck said:
That why this is a closed community, we can only talk to each other. This is no topic for discussion around the braaivleis fire.

Too true Mr PB...I dare not whisper a word what I do to my friends or even my own brother...anyway thank you for acknowledging me, was merely illustrating your quote above....
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2015-09-03 18:18:26

Mr Honey

This is a strange world we inhabit. I sometimes look in the mirror and think what happened. Was a very infrequent punter until I met the Pondering Princess. Then I became a very frequent punter booking her at every opporunity that I could till she left the industry.

My situatiuon was a little different in that I integrated her into my life. Obviously not saying where we met.

But yes, better to live our lives alone in this world.

Just a comment, or a compliment really : Your reviews have raised the bar in terms of reviews and it is an absolute pleasure to sit and read your thorough descriptions. Please keep on reviewing as much as possible, it is what I for one would like all reviews to be.

Regards

Peter

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.