Pierrewiet
Pierrewiet - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-04 10:17:24

On 2018-12-04 05:26:31 Arhwen said:
On 2018-12-03 18:31:24 Pierrewiet said: Is this still alive and kicking?

When will winners of Cat 3-8 be announced?

Or has it died a quiet death due to subsequent threads like "My take on jealousy in this industry" et al :-((

Why on earth should that thread affect this thread infact that thread was started due to people posting about working girls being jealous.

Hense the advice to the punters and the ladies.

Did the thread hit a nerve?

No nerve, Ma'am.

As previously said, some of us (the punters; the party with the wallets the SP's eagerly wanna dip into) are f....king fed up with the drama queens and their bitching and whining on the forum. To which now are added jealousy and back stabbing.

We couldn't care less for the behind-the-scenes intricacies. We have needs, have the resources to satisfy those needs, and only look for those who want to do credible business. Clearly, some SP's do not realize that with their childish behavior and mannerisms on the forum they automatically disqualify themselves from possible business and hence income. We just move on, there are SO many fishes out here.

As for the connection between the 2 threads: you are a smart girl, I'm sure you can connect the dots ;-)

Enjoy your coast-to-coast tour!

Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Re: ESA Year End Awards - Introduction and Prizes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6198
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-04 11:03:00

On 2018-12-04 10:17:24 Pierrewiet said:
On 2018-12-04 05:26:31 Arhwen said: On 2018-12-03 18:31:24 Pierrewiet said: Is this still alive and kicking?

When will winners of Cat 3-8 be announced?

Or has it died a quiet death due to subsequent threads like "My take on jealousy in this industry" et al :-((

Why on earth should that thread affect this thread infact that thread was started due to people posting about working girls being jealous.

Hense the advice to the punters and the ladies.

Did the thread hit a nerve?

No nerve, Ma'am.

As previously said, some of us (the punters; the party with the wallets the SP's eagerly wanna dip into) are f....king fed up with the drama queens and their bitching and whining on the forum. To which now are added jealousy and back stabbing.

We couldn't care less for the behind-the-scenes intricacies. We have needs, have the resources to satisfy those needs, and only look for those who want to do credible business. Clearly, some SP's do not realize that with their childish behavior and mannerisms on the forum they automatically disqualify themselves from possible business and hence income. We just move on, there are SO many fishes out here.

As for the connection between the 2 threads: you are a smart girl, I'm sure you can connect the dots ;-)

Enjoy your coast-to-coast tour!

I would have to agree that jealousy and back stabbing is unnecessary. There fore my thread after reading so much abput it.

As for the connection between the 2 threads depending on who you are and your mind frame this thread could encourage jealousy however not necessarily It could also juat be away of paying tribute to the ladies that put their best foit forward and showing appreciation to these ladies.

Looki could be wrong but once again perception and frame of mind has the last say ;)

But yes alot more bumping and grinding are more welcome than actual attacks on people and their business.

Sadly a number of us sps are thrown under the buss from time to time sometimes by jealous sps or punters.

Juat last week shoeguy/girl had a go at me on the open forum. I guess this was exceptable withthe exception of the punters who backed me up.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.