Navigation
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Falling for a wg
Re: Falling for a wg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1452
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-05-30 21:23:20

My advice for anyone falling in love is to listen to this...

www.youtube.com/watch

Mwah

Arz
Inquisitive1
Inquisitive1 - Re: Falling for a wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 137
View Profile
Posted: 2019-05-30 21:53:24

For me personally it would be a bad idea to get romantically involved with a wg or mg.
As much as I would like to believe I'm an open minded person, reality is that I'm also somewhat of a (jealous/possessive?) man.
If it's not a case of I'm yours and you're mine- exclusively, I'll most likely do something stupid and fxk things up.
ShandayMcyanda
ShandayMcyanda - Re: Falling for a wg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2019-06-01 02:35:40

On 2019-05-04 04:52:18 Chicago ( The Original ) said:
End of the day... WG... MG... We all still people at the end of the day. And we all want to be loved and accepted.

I for one have never hidden or lied about who I am or what I do. I am proud yes. And why shouldn't I be. People look down on me. But least I'm not and making other people pay my way in life. I am responsible for my own way in this world. No one else. It's my responsibility.

And that way when I am with someone it's because I want them... Not because I need them. There is a very big difference.

I do get lonley and it's horrible. I cry myself to sleep ofter.

I have had a punter break my heart. What hurt was he met me like this and i refused to stop so he could look after me. I don't think he understood I didn't want him to look at me one day with recentment saying I used him for money. He met me as a WG. But he forgot that he left money on my table too. And for myindependence and honesty and refusing to become someone I'm not he dropped me so fast. I think he held on to his chewing gum longer than me.

I am who I am... And I like to belive that I am a good person. All I want is to be accepted for who I am. Not what someone thinks I should be. Id rather remain alone then live a lie.

If it feels right who cares if you wg... Mg... Stripper... Receptionist.
Love is accepting that person without terms and Conditions. And love is work and dedication.

But love is taking chances. In real world or purple...

I would take a chance again no matter how hurt I got in the past. You never know unless you try.

But guys I am only talking from myself and my opion. No one's else's I promise. Not meaning to offend anyone.

partners must be best friends before anything else....

My 50 cents worth..
... That shit was way too long to be called a 2 cents worth. Lmao

Good morning kinkies

Xxx

Enlightening. Thanks for sharing. I'll use your 50 cents as a backdrop to give the poster my 2 cents (if it's worth anything at all)

The delicate boundaries of respect are so easily crossed when we fail to distinguish between paying for a 'service provided' and paying for a 'service provider'.

What is advertised is not the professional themselves but instead it is the professional's services.

Who a Doctor is and what they do outside of work in most cases has nothing to do with what we are going to see them for nor are their services an accurate measure of their personality.

Taking this perspective, it is expected that outside of working hours the ladies and gentlemen of this forum may do things like walks in the park, paint, travel, drinks with friends, tell jokes, write poetry, spend time with family, spend time away from family or some other variation of recreation.

For punters, it just so happens that our preferred form of relaxing outside of work happens include the services provided here.

That said, if you are punting then it is likely that some of your meetings will turn out to be with people that you share personal common interests with.

The task in this case would be in distinguishing whether the feelings of love developed because of the good service provided (business) or the service provider themselves (personal) or perhaps even both.

pete1213
pete1213 - Re: Falling for a wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2019-06-01 08:52:15

It is natural for feelings to develop since punting happens in an artificial environment. She is trying hard to impress you and you mr big spender making it rain like P. Diddy trying to proof a point to J-Lo.

The'acid test' is whether she will be willing for you to come over on the regular without expecting payment.
And you go and see her and just talk. No hanky-panky, no kissing, no touching. You and GF just hang-out,watch movies, listen to music, cook and talk.
If both of you can pass that test, then there is an argument to be made for you to be falling in the right direction.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Falling for a wg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-06-01 10:14:23

On 2019-06-01 08:52:15 pete1213 said:
It is natural for feelings to develop since punting happens in an artificial environment. She is trying hard to impress you and you mr big spender making it rain like P. Diddy trying to proof a point to J-Lo.

The'acid test' is whether she will be willing for you to come over on the regular without expecting payment.
And you go and see her and just talk. No hanky-panky, no kissing, no touching. You and GF just hang-out,watch movies, listen to music, cook and talk.
If both of you can pass that test, then there is an argument to be made for you to be falling in the right direction.

Nice
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Falling for a wg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2019-06-01 11:11:26

Some ladies in this industry are truly smokin hot, how can a guy not want to fall in love with them
Starlet
Starlet - Re: Falling for a wg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-06-01 11:29:59

Hi there... Just keep things casual, don't fix whats not broken... Good luck
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Falling for a wg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4022
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-06-01 13:35:46

On 2019-06-01 11:29:59 Starlet said:
Hi there... Just keep things casual, don't fix whats not broken... Good luck

Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Falling for a wg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7820
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-06-01 13:56:57

How do I tell he is in love with me,if he didn't tell me??I'm going through hell with one of my client,which we never ever mentioned dating whatever so ever.

Until last weekend,where I was chilling with my friend and we where taking selfies.and I updated them on my whatsApp status on my personal whatsApp,where i have him.then out of nowhere,he started calling me a liar,idiot and stupid woman which i made it clear to him that i hate such people,who call me in downgrading names ever.he then said i was a cheater,i still asked what did he mean by that,he then send me.a picture of me and my friend,I just laughed because i wasn't expecting that shit.and I told him the guy is gay first of all,but he went all crazy telling me I'm making a fool out of him.which I find it really hilarious

Yes we have always had good times,I have arranged threesomes for him.and which where paid for,and all the ladies whom i have shared him with.they like him.he has been very supportive on my business.he forever there for me,sometimes he will ask me how's business.if it's slow I would tell him,then he will come to see me and pay me even more.
We have been there for each other,I mean in our personal lives.he was once going through something that sent him to jail for a day or 2,and he would come to me to cry and I have always been there for him.like a friend,but now he is becoming like a psycho which i told him yeasterday.and he went very crazy,I don't want to heart his feelings.but as I have always made it clear with my clients,that I am not looking for a relationship.as I prefer dating outside the industry,I find dating a punter being such a hard work.where I will have to tell everyday,how was sex.how many clients did i see,did I enjoy it more than i do with him.all that,I am not good at explaining myself to anyone.

I love him,same as I love all my loving people I have met here.who aren't just clients but my best people who are very good to me.

It hurts me, I don't like hurting people's feelings.

The story of my life
2cool4u007
2cool4u007 - Re: Falling for a wg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 77
View Profile
Posted: 2019-06-02 00:16:49

On 2019-05-01 11:42:21 Oxytocin said:
Can you afford to surpass her current income? If so then she's obviously all yours.

that's a very misleading thing to say as if she's wanting to be saved and she's obligated to stop her work for him

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.