Navigation
Churchill
Churchill - Re: shame this lady is married
Re: shame this lady is married
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 318
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-04 20:25:53

People everywhere are now rising up against this lunacy that we have been subjected to. Get on the side of the people who see through all this nonsense or you will have to live with yourselves as being on the side of the duped and the tyrrants.
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: shame this lady is married
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7466
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-04 20:36:45

Aren't you guys tired of the same old story
Stuck on repeat
Lets rather ignore wild one and his butt brothers
Let us stop entertaining him and the other ID 10 T'S
From now onwards, when he posts bs
Let's ignore his posts and let him and his butt brothers argue among them selves
Wild one and company are bored and obviously jobless homos( no offence to gay men) that have nothing better to do than sit on their laptops or tablets or phones and spread lies and deceit. They Believe the shit that they read on other public platforms

Come on guys let's us educated people start ignoring these so called iglorius bastards
kevman
kevman - Re: shame this lady is married
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-04 20:44:44

amen

I cannot wait for him to get a Herman Cain award, we will all sadly miss it due to the anonimity of the site, but I relish in the idea.
Teletubby
Teletubby - Re: shame this lady is married
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 96
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-04 20:56:33

On 2022-02-04 20:25:53 Churchill said:
People everywhere are now rising up against this lunacy that we have been subjected to. Get on the side of the people who see through all this nonsense or you will have to live with yourselves as being on the side of the duped and the tyrrants.

So... Is this what you meant by 'debate'? Some vague meaningless nonsense about "seeing through" the evidence?

JP has made several cogent arguments, you have responded to none of them. Did you go to the wild_one school of debating?
kevman
kevman - Re: shame this lady is married
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-04 21:02:26

On 2022-02-04 20:56:33 Teletubby said:

So... Is this what you meant by 'debate'? Some vague meaningless nonsense about "seeing through" the evidence?

JP has made several cogent arguments, you have responded to none of them. Did you go to the wild_one school of debating?

Expect some clever retort to distract or a complete silence on the matter.
wild_one
wild_one - Re: shame this lady is married
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 305
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-04 21:55:40

i don't need any clever retort loser , I am not the one who got injected with a poison , I am not forced to wear a mask all the time , I am basically a free man watching a bunch of "educated people" killing themselves off at the behest of the elites who simply want more "lebensraum"

and kaycee sweetie , I don't think someone in your line of work
should boast about being educated , if you didn't notice Sam Bailey is a doctor sweetheart and she has a pretty damn good resume you can look it up , I will take my medical advice from a doctor rather than a WG or any of the other losers here
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: shame this lady is married
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9898
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-05 01:15:34

Wake up!
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: shame this lady is married
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1398
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-05 02:01:48

It is absolutely futile to argue with someone you perceive to be a fool
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: shame this lady is married
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1723
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-05 05:38:52
Edited: 2022-02-05 05:59:43

From January 2020 when it is said this coronavirus started to the end of 2021, it is reported that about 5.3 million have died from it.
In 2020, it was 1.9 million deaths and in 2021, the year of the miracle "vaccine", it is 3.4 million deaths.
And we only on the short term ....

"First time in history that the ineffectiveness of a medicine is blamed on those who won't take it".
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: shame this lady is married
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1724
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-05 05:40:13
Edited: 2022-02-05 05:52:31

On 2022-02-04 20:36:45 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said:
Aren't you guys tired of the same old story
Stuck on repeat
Lets rather ignore wild one and his butt brothers
Let us stop entertaining him and the other ID 10 T'S
From now onwards, when he posts bs
Let's ignore his posts and let him and his butt brothers argue among them selves
Wild one and company are bored and obviously jobless homos( no offence to gay men) that have nothing better to do than sit on their laptops or tablets or phones and spread lies and deceit. They Believe the shit that they read on other public platforms

Come on guys let's us educated people start ignoring these so called iglorius bastards

"Jobless homos" ?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.