Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-02-07 13:32:32

On 2022-02-07 10:37:25 JP82 said:
On 2022-02-07 08:54:32 DaneJHB said: In terms of medical resources, if the unvaccinated can, with the same conviction insist and promise that they will not go to hospital to be treated for COVID then I would really not need to engage with them on this matter because their choice will be of no consequence to me and citizens in need of access to hospital care.

This isnt quite right because the unvaccinated are more likely to spread the disease even if they themselves don't individually end up in hospital, so their choice can still impact you/others.

theconversation.com/no-vaccinated-people-are-not-just-as-infectious-as-unvaccinated-people-if-they-get-covid-171302

EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2017
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 13:39:31

And as I said previously, why are the vaccinated people so afraid. Your are vacinated, so you have nothing to worry about ...
I know about more people that are vacinated, that test positive afterwards. So the vacine is not working.
Thats why in Nov 2021 they tried to convince the un-vacinated to take the vacine because it work, but in the same moment they try to convince the vacinated to take the booster bevause the vacine is not working.
JP82
JP82 - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 430
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 14:07:40
Edited: 2022-02-07 14:10:56

On 2022-02-07 13:39:31 EvilAngel said:
And as I said previously, why are the vaccinated people so afraid. Your are vacinated, so you have nothing to worry about ...
I know about more people that are vacinated, that test positive afterwards. So the vacine is not working.
Thats why in Nov 2021 they tried to convince the un-vacinated to take the vacine because it work, but in the same moment they try to convince the vacinated to take the booster bevause the vacine is not working.

And it was stupid when you said it previously and its still stupid when you repeat it now.

Literally no-one, ever, has claimed that this or any other vaccine is 100% effective.

What you're saying is equivalent to saying "if you wear a seat belt, why are you against me driving drunk?" - because it makes me *safer*, it doesn't make me *safe*.
pizzaboyza
pizzaboyza - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 15:01:40

On 2022-02-07 13:39:31 EvilAngel said:

Apply your mind and maybe shoot down the points regarding limited medical resources. That is the biggest benefit of being vaccinated.

Shoot that down and I'm sure all pro vaxxers will keep quiet
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1740
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 16:39:03

Trusting the fox for a report on the well being of the chickens !
Teletubby
Teletubby - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 17:16:22

Lol. Yes, remember everyone, the guys who are accusing us of 'living in fear' also want you to believe that government, the media (except for some reason Rupert fucking Murdoch of all people), doctors, hospitals, the 'elites' (whatever the fuck that means), etc etc etc, all are actively trying to kill you. (although they haven't yet been able to give any sort of coherent reason as to why)
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1741
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 18:02:16

On 2022-02-07 08:54:32 DaneJHB said:
In terms of medical resources, if the unvaccinated can, with the same conviction insist and promise that they will not go to hospital to be treated for COVID then I would really not need to engage with them on this matter because their choice will be of no consequence to me and citizens in need of access to hospital care.

Those of us who swear by natural immunity, with an intact terrain and a mind uncluttered by propaganda and indoctrination, neither have the need nor the desire to go to a hospital to be treated for covid, so no need to engage .

Quotes attributed to Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine.

"Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food"

"If you are not your own doctor, you are fool"

Then along came Pasteur, Carnegie, Rockefeller and the manne.

JP82
JP82 - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 432
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 18:45:47

On 2022-02-07 18:02:16 Johnny English said:
On 2022-02-07 08:54:32 DaneJHB said: In terms of medical resources, if the unvaccinated can, with the same conviction insist and promise that they will not go to hospital to be treated for COVID then I would really not need to engage with them on this matter because their choice will be of no consequence to me and citizens in need of access to hospital care.

Those of us who swear by natural immunity, with an intact terrain and a mind uncluttered by propaganda and indoctrination, neither have the need nor the desire to go to a hospital to be treated for covid, so no need to engage .

Since you're such an ardent follower of Hippocrates I assume you don't utilise any medical intervention discovered or invented after 375BC?

"Medicine in its present state is, it seems to me, by now completely discovered" - Hippocrates
pizzaboyza
pizzaboyza - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 20:38:24

On 2022-02-07 18:02:16 Johnny English said:

Would you go to the hospital for treatment for anything other than covid?
Johnny English
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1742
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-08 05:57:11
Edited: 2022-02-08 05:58:45

I was responding to a question posed by Dane, specifically about covid. But to satisfy your curiosity the answer is no, not voluntarily. However the fox has recently gazetted :

businesstech.co.za/news/government/554872/all-the-updated-lockdown-rules-for-south-africa-including-when-government-can-force-you-to-isolate/amp/

That may however be beyond my control (not that I'll have covid) but just another attempt by the Masters to further try stifle the dissenters who won't bow down to their tyranny.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.