Navigation
Sloane
Sloane - Special
Special
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 134
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-09-30 11:48:21

Morning Gents ! I am running a special from today til the 7 of October nd i am not being rude or anything but I have the right not to mention my special as logically and I put logically for a reason ok ... Have alot of competition so therefore logic wud say it best not to mention it or every other lady is offering the same ... Trust me gents I am offering a very sensual gfe lots of naughty fun with me I am the real deal nd my only aim is to satisfy ur every need nd desire ... Hot sexy kisses SLOANE
JustJay11
JustJay11 - Re: Special
Re: Special
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 385
View Profile
Posted: 2018-09-30 12:04:20

That's totally within your right, Sloane. I hope no one tries to hold that against you. I'm one of those gentlemen who doesn't call to find out about specials because I feel it's an unnecessary waste of my time, but it's entirely your business if you wanna post them or not. I hope you get plenty of calls.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.