Navigation
semensquirter
semensquirter - ESA- Bad Punters List
ESA- Bad Punters List
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1059
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-04 13:24:28

Seeing that Inai has been "reported "and "added" to the list.
I am curious:
* Is there such a list...maybe on the Ladies Forum?
IF So:
*What stops SP's & establishments from entering just ANY name or number on the list, because they felt a member gave a bad review or made a bad comment on their profile?...As in the case of Inai.

I understand the merits of such a list, which contributes to a SP's safety etc...So, in view of this:
* Has any SP avoided a member, based on information from this list?

DISCLAIMER:
The original poster shall not be held responsible for:
^Vulgar comments made by readers;
^Race Wars that arise from vulgar comments made by readers;
^Fights that arise from race wars that arise from vulgar comments made by readers.

Lastly...Is semensquirter/saintjj on this list...LOL
Burfi
Burfi - Re: ESA- Bad Punters List
Re: ESA- Bad Punters List
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 467
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-04 13:28:19

Whoa! what I missed!?
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: ESA- Bad Punters List
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1501
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-04 13:34:47

On 2018-10-04 13:28:19 Burfi said:
Whoa! what I missed!?

Have also missed it,
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: ESA- Bad Punters List
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1060
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-04 13:41:54

On 2018-10-04 11:14:54 Inai said:
So this morning got an SMS from the venue that i have been put on ESA's bad punters list, because i was unprofessional.

Not sure if they truely talked to ESA. But if true, i think it would be very unfair if ESA did not at least hear my side of the story before placing me on such a list...

I refer to the list mentioned here....you will find this quote in the review section.

I am only curious......
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: ESA- Bad Punters List
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 498
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-04 13:42:12

On 2018-10-04 13:24:28 semensquirter said:
Seeing that Inai has been "reported "and "added" to the list.
I am curious:
* Is there such a list...maybe on the Ladies Forum?
IF So:
*What stops SP's & establishments from entering just ANY name or number on the list, because they felt a member gave a bad review or made a bad comment on their profile?...As in the case of Inai.

I understand the merits of such a list, which contributes to a SP's safety etc...So, in view of this:
* Has any SP avoided a member, based on information from this list?

DISCLAIMER:
The original poster shall not be held responsible for:
^Vulgar comments made by readers;
^Race Wars that arise from vulgar comments made by readers;
^Fights that arise from race wars that arise from vulgar comments made by readers.

Lastly...Is semensquirter/saintjj on this list...LOL

OR something a little more vindictive..
* A punter's name added to the list because he decided to cut ties with an SP.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: ESA- Bad Punters List
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5565
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-04 13:49:03
Edited: 2018-10-04 13:50:04

We all decide accordingly depending on the complaint...or at least I do. The ones that should be avoided at all costs are those that physically harm or are condom problems.

There are many guys reported on the girls forum that are my regulars and that I've never had issues with. Many of the girls don't even bother storing the numbers anyway.

Whether you're on the list is not for us to divulge, but I know there are SPs that do leak info which is why I very rarely report anyone. I share that info with those closest to me if its relevant enough.
Janine
Janine - Re: ESA- Bad Punters List
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-04 14:25:16

I hardly ever comment on the forum.... but I am sure you as a punter have the right to find out why you were reported.

It goes both ways,though.... lately we have found a lot of gents also waste our time....they want to chat via whatsapp even though we state on our ad no whatsapp conversations. Some gents make appointments and never pitch...... in other cases they try and push is to not use condoms.... and list goes on...... that is why a telephone conversation is so important..... and we as WG do talk amongst each other.... however like I said, it goes both ways.... some ladies are just as unreliable. I for one make sure I look after my regulars like gold.... and have never had any issues with my regulars....BUT.... I don't accomodate rude gents. And when they cannot have a decent conversation with me over the phone... and talk to me as if I am cheap.... I just kindkly ask them to not call me again. So yes.... like they say.... come step into my shoes, then we can talk again.

Every story has two three sides... your side my side and the truth....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ESA- Bad Punters List
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-04 14:27:38

Thanks for raising this!

I have no problem with such a list if it truly reflect misbehaviour as VF outlined. But when a punter complains about how a venue treated him? And not even giving him a chance to hear his side of the story seems quite unfair.

Not sure i am really on the list...
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: ESA- Bad Punters List
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5568
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-04 14:40:01

On 2018-10-04 14:27:38 Inai said:
Thanks for raising this!

I have no problem with such a list if it truly reflect misbehaviour as VF outlined. But when a punter complains about how a venue treated him? And not even giving him a chance to hear his side of the story seems quite unfair.

I thought this was the point of reviewing. Then again some punters are malicious.. One never knows.
Kingsman
Kingsman - Re: ESA- Bad Punters List
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 734
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-04 14:50:17
Edited: 2018-10-04 14:50:56

On 2018-10-04 14:27:38 Inai said:
Thanks for raising this!

YouNai I think you're a good guy and its unlikely you're on 'the list'

except of course ...

If you are

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.