Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Venues versus Independents
Venues versus Independents
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-10-07 21:42:18

I have always been ambivalent about going to venues. Although I generally prefer visiting independent ladies, venues have that attraction of having a wide pool of appealing ladies. My biggest fears at venues are a) police raids (this once happened at one I visited a long time ago in Cape Town. Fortunately, it seemed police were looking for something specific) b) bumping to someone I know. I remember a story of a guy who bumped to his father at a venue as he was walking out (this was in one of the forums in Europe) c) starring neighbors (I had this encounter while waiting outside of a venue, and they were taking longer to open the gate) d) fear of having my car bumped or bumping someone (parking is tight in many venues). I'd like to know what are other punters' experiences of venues? And fears? And pros and cons of venues versus ladies working independently.
tony b bop
tony b bop - Re: Venues versus Independents
Re: Venues versus Independents
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 48
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 10:48:51

I'm surprised that no one has responded to this by now, so here is my 2c worth

My personal answer to "Venues versus Independents," is that it depends. Both have merits and deficits.

Ours is a hobby that benefits from an element of risk mitigation, logic, common sense and even then, you can find yourself in trouble. Let's start with the independent ladies...

There are certain independent ladies that might also cause you just as much concern as a venue.

There are independent ladies that have been in their premises for a prolonged period of time in areas where it is all but certain that nosey neighbors have their suspicions.

It is not uncommon for the guards on secure estates or complexes to know exactly what a lady does for a living, it's not unknown for some guards to give a sly wink or cause some form of hassle. This might not bother you but if you are seeking to keep your encounter's totally confidential it might.

Other ladies actively tell guards what they are doing, which if you think about it is not such a bad idea. If they need to call the cavalry on an unruly punter the guards are prepared.

Bumping in to people is just totally possible with independent ladies. Some times it can be the literally bump as one guy leaves and another arrives. Sometime it's a person in a car waiting for their turn as you depart.

Bumped cars happen all the time on complexes and secure estates.

Then there is the risk of entering a place on your own. Who else might be on the other side of the door?

So Independent ladies may not be quite as safe as you believe.

As for venues, you make good points but you can limit these risks by not punting in areas where family friends, associates, pastors, mullahs or your local pool supply guy are known to frequent. Mileage is the answer, as in between where you punt and those you wish to avoid.

Wait for reviews on a venue and then wait some more to see if they stay around. I'm sure several members remember the Stiletto Ranch in Ferndale. These places can go down in a heartbeat, but the good ones stay around for a long time.

As for staring neighbours, it is simply a matter of checking the lay of the land before you enter. If you are not totally happy then don't go. (God gave man a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to operate both at the same time... Robin Williams) use your big brain before you switch to the trouser mouse's little brain.
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: Venues versus Independents
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-08 12:39:05

Just wanted to find out if anyone was in a similar sitution as i was. A few years ago was at a venue in Randburg. Seemed safe and parking was off street. Made a booking and when i arrived and paid, i was taken to the room to wait for the lady i booked. As i got out of the shower, i found my best friends sister naked and waiting for me.....what a situation. Needless to say.i had paid R900 for the hour and left a happy man but the tale was never spoken of again. Lol. Still friends today.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Venues versus Independents
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2579
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-08 12:55:25
Edited: 2018-10-08 12:56:31

On 2018-10-08 12:39:05 gavinf007 said:
Just wanted to find out if anyone was in a similar sitution as i was. A few years ago was at a venue in Randburg. Seemed safe and parking was off street. Made a booking and when i arrived and paid, i was taken to the room to wait for the lady i booked. As i got out of the shower, i found my best friends sister naked and waiting for me.....what a situation. Needless to say.i had paid R900 for the hour and left a happy man but the tale was never spoken of again. Lol. Still friends today.

A friend's son-in-law. A business associate's son, an ex's cuz.....he had never met me but saw me on a photo. I just denied and said I grew up in Michausdal. It was obvious he had never been to Michausdal cos my accent isn't like the Eastern Capies
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Venues versus Independents
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-10-08 19:50:27

On 2018-10-08 10:48:51 tony b bop said:
I'm surprised that no one has responded to this by now, so here is my 2c worth

My personal answer to "Venues versus Independents," is that it depends. Both have merits and deficits.

Ours is a hobby that benefits from an element of risk mitigation, logic, common sense and even then, you can find yourself in trouble. Let's start with the independent ladies...

There are certain independent ladies that might also cause you just as much concern as a venue.

There are independent ladies that have been in their premises for a prolonged period of time in areas where it is all but certain that nosey neighbors have their suspicions.

It is not uncommon for the guards on secure estates or complexes to know exactly what a lady does for a living, it's not unknown for some guards to give a sly wink or cause some form of hassle. This might not bother you but if you are seeking to keep your encounter's totally confidential it might.

Other ladies actively tell guards what they are doing, which if you think about it is not such a bad idea. If they need to call the cavalry on an unruly punter the guards are prepared.

Bumping in to people is just totally possible with independent ladies. Some times it can be the literally bump as one guy leaves and another arrives. Sometime it's a person in a car waiting for their turn as you depart.

Bumped cars happen all the time on complexes and secure estates.

Then there is the risk of entering a place on your own. Who else might be on the other side of the door?

So Independent ladies may not be quite as safe as you believe.

As for venues, you make good points but you can limit these risks by not punting in areas where family friends, associates, pastors, mullahs or your local pool supply guy are known to frequent. Mileage is the answer, as in between where you punt and those you wish to avoid.

Wait for reviews on a venue and then wait some more to see if they stay around. I'm sure several members remember the Stiletto Ranch in Ferndale. These places can go down in a heartbeat, but the good ones stay around for a long time.

As for staring neighbours, it is simply a matter of checking the lay of the land before you enter. If you are not totally happy then don't go. (God gave man a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to operate both at the same time... Robin Williams) use your big brain before you switch to the trouser mouse's little brain.

A very useful and balanced appraisal, and served wittily. Thanks. I'll keep this in mind.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.