Navigation
PETERPAN959
PETERPAN959 - I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-10 15:53:09

Fellow punters and Ladies,good day.
Let me share with you this common, but yet sad tale.
I have been visiting this WLady since 2016,with great pleasure and nice conversation moments. I've been also noticing a slow, but steady "down to slope situation" so to say. Gravity heavily working on what used to be a magnificent breast, some skin outbursts, a rotten front tooth, spots on the bed, increasingly filthier floors ... and more. Still, one of the best blows on the market, but the rest going down quickly. So when the discussion moved to "the future", I found out that the Lady had an actual plan to move to another lifestyle and get a different income. Having a good relationship and since the WG has a good reputation, I decided to sponsor the transition with R10K, with the pact that she would give me back R1000 a month. The money was needed to pay for lessons to get the necessary skills. I know that this is something that you never do, nevetheless I did it in different countries and never had a problem, being ultimately most of the WGs ... LADIES WITH COMMON DIGNITY! By now, you already know the end of this tale, not a single rand in sight after a year, the humiliation to beg for my own money, and lies upon lies.
Bad attitude and bad Karma!!
To the punters: just do not do it!
To the WGs: that was my disposable income, at the end of it, some other Ladies will not enjoy it and that is so not cool!!
Sad tale isnt'it??
Did I mention that before blocking my number she asked me for my real identity and my bank account number so that she could wire the money every month??
I understand that stirring up situations like this is a very bad sin, so I wrote only the facts, as they unfolded.
Think about it!!
Yours humbly
Pete, not the smartest chap around!!
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 506
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-10 16:02:35

Hey guy.. Your intentions were good.

It can happe to any of us at any time.

Keep your spirits up soldier!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-10 16:56:00

Think most of us have gone down that route!

But do we ever learn? Don't think so...
PETERPAN959
PETERPAN959 - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-10 17:52:18

Apparently not, we never learn, but this time might be different, it burns more!! Maybe falling for the perfect smile it's now over for me!!
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1526
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-10 17:58:04

On 2018-10-10 16:02:35 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
Hey guy.. Your intentions were good.

It can happe to any of us at any time.

Keep your spirits up soldier!

Have to disagree, only happens to those that do not want to learn from other people's mistake.

To be honest I have no sympathy for those that go down this road and lose their money. You have been warned, not once, not twice, to many times to remember.

Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2811
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-10-10 18:02:05

Reading this now just made me think of how many people fall victim to all kinds of things. Including the most intelligent people on earth.

How many times does one need to get their fingers burnt before they learn. Surgery won't fix the damage no more.
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 965
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-10 18:08:07
Edited: 2018-10-10 18:08:31

On 2018-10-10 18:02:05 Kimmylee said:

How many times does one need to get their fingers burnt before they learn.

If people learnt from been deceived once, generosity and kindness would no longer exist

Be true to your own nature and conscience and live life by your own rules, that way you can look in tje mirror in the morning with no guilt
PETERPAN959
PETERPAN959 - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-10 18:15:03

With all the due respect, I agree ... partially!
No questions the best way is to have a responsible and respectful punting event with no strings attached. But I'm convinced I'm called to do some better and, obviously, risk a bit. Some years back I was a regular with a young gal, professional and very hot. Once I was banging her pretty hard doggy style, just like every other booking. Well, that time I saw in the mirror one single tear coming down her face. Im not an animal. I made her talk and we cut a deal. Now she's a receptionist in a parent company. I gave her money to attend a computer proficiency class, she came out first. I march down that alley a couple of times a year and that smile is a lot better than any shag!! Not to mention she gave back every dime! Really, even to move forward one single step, you must loose your balance for a second, it's a risk by all means!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-10-10 18:46:15
Edited: 2018-10-10 18:46:56

I believe in Karma. You have done good. At some (unexpected) point something good will happen to you.
In the meanwhile, take ONE day, and really really regret it. Then COMPLETELY put it behind you. We all make mistakes. Just let it go. And then when you least expect it, something good from out of the blue will happen to you!

The other day a motivational speaker told us:
Life is about the risks you take and how you respond to that.
jjsoap
jjsoap - Re: I'm almost 60 year old ... and she got me like a LAMB!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1527
View Profile
Posted: 2018-10-10 18:54:10

There is a big diffirence between "giving" and "lending" someone money.

When you give, you don't expect anything back. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, as long as you don't go about bragging about it.

Lending money to stranger spells danger, and not a good idea at all.

If you want to help a lady, then do so out of the goodness of your heart, GIVE don't LEND.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.