Geofffox
Geofffox - What to actually expect
What to actually expect
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-18 17:48:37

Hi Guys
I have never been to a massage parlor with happy ending/Pelvic massage etc.

What I was wondering is what can I expect to get at the venue's like GHQ , Divine and Lothlorian ?.

Do the ladies get completely Naked ?
Do they get in nice positions like 69 ?
Are you allowed to touch or only look ?
and then also when its time to come , do they put a condom on ? , do they provide a towel ? how is this all handled or controlled ?.

Sorry for all the questions , but I have never been to one of these venue's and I am pretty keen to try some of them out.
I would just like to know what I can expect when going to these venues.
I am also very shy by nature and wonder if anyone has a suggestion on who can ease me in to this ?.

Thanks again for all answers and help guys...
Kuron
Kuron - Re: What to actually expect
Re: What to actually expect
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-19 06:47:30

Let the lady know you are new, she will guide you. Be polite, ask her if you can touch etc. If the venue has a no fh or oral policy don't be an arse and push for it.

The ladies usually get naked and do a full body massage. Depends on the venue.

www goddessesplace co za has good info on what they provide. I like this venue because I know what I'm getting.

Some ladies are naughty others not if you can afford to, try them all and see what you like.

If happy ending only then no condom. She will clean you up, usually a shower facility.

Goddess Nikita in Pretoria will sort you out.

Good hunting but be safe there be dragons in this here land.
Geofffox
Geofffox - Re: What to actually expect
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-19 10:04:35

Thanks for the reply , I appreciate it :-)
Im hoping for a few other opinions before I make my way to one of these venues :-).
George
George - Re: What to actually expect
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-19 11:52:11

A sensual massage can be as sensual as you want and as the therapist allows, without including FH or oral. It can be 60 mins of sensual stimulation only if you prefer, or a mixture of massage and sensual. Depending on the therapist, it can involve mutual stimulation, but many dont feel comfortable with this. Nearly all therapists will allow some form of touching though.

Why don't you make a booking to see Samantha at Divine, and ask her to show you the ropes. You wont get a better introduction than this.
Geofffox
Geofffox - Re: What to actually expect
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-19 15:48:13

Thanks George , Divine is closer to my area , so I might just go there however Goddesses might be good so I don't bump in to anyone I know :-)
Ivorb1
Ivorb1 - Re: What to actually expect
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-19 21:19:03

Geoff; make a date/time at either Loth or Goddplace.
The way they handle (no pun intended) customers is you don't see anyone else either on the way in or the way out - unless you want to hang around and perve some guys.
U don't need to tell them u're new - just climb onto the table with ur undies on - they'll do the rest.
By the way these are addictive places. :)
You can have a 'line-up' on arrival if u'r uncertain about who to go with - just don't drool while ur trying to remember the names. :)
Stem
Stem - Re: What to actually expect
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-20 09:35:56

For a 1st time I would recommend Divine... they are discreet and I cannot say I have had any bad experience there.. some have been way better than others, but they were all good.

You will not bump into people there - they make sure about that.
elvand4r
elvand4r - Re: What to actually expect
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 288
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-26 14:40:15

Geofffox,

If you want to start off with the best experience in the massage game, then go to Samantha at Divine... She is without a doubt the best of the best... Sam has picked up weight since her child, but this has not changed how absolutely amazing she is as a Masseuse...

Be warned, there are very few massage girls who even come close to Sam, so you will find that you are disappointed more often than not if you use Sam as the yardstick by which to measure Massage girls...

Cheers

El.
danthemassageman
danthemassageman - Re: What to actually expect
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 158
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-26 22:17:03

Fuck me - seeing you here makes me miss old Johan :) He was a fucking champion...
collection
collection - Re: What to actually expect
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-26 22:36:29

Any other great ladies at Divine?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.