HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Comments.
Comments.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:48:56

Hi Guys,

I hope you all agree that the comments seem to be more mature and restricted however this morning I went through and found 14 new comments over night by one person of which none were based on first hand experience.

We want the comments to assist the ladies with constructive feedback based on your experience with the ladies not the ramblings of a hormone induced internet session.

Please guys, get out there and get me some 1st hand comments!!

Love as always

Sally
gripen
gripen - Re: Comments.
Re: Comments.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile

hey sally

i must admit i am guilty and i do apologise dearly,and to make up for it wil be visitng one of the girls soon and then i wil put in some 1st hand comments ....sorry again babes forgive me ...those damn hormones

love gripen
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Comments.
Gold Member
View Profile

Hey Gripen...

Ofcourse I forgive you honey! Hey I've got a good one for you, how do you make a hormone? DON'T PAY HER xxx

Love as always

Sally
gripen
gripen - Re: Comments.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile

hey sally

nice one babes ,thanks for forgiving me ,i am stil waiting for that photo
Jackbone
Jackbone - Re: Comments.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile

hi Sally, I just wish more guys will give first hand feedback - it can't be that difficult>
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Comments.
Gold Member
View Profile

Jackbone,

I think it's a clear case of two heads are not better than one (heh heh heh) by the time the blood flow returns to the North the service is long forgotten and yet a sense of relief remains.

The bottom line is men cannot multi-task (I want no arguments on this matter it will not be a forum discussion!) so we forgive them because we know... They had a fantastic time.

Love

Sally

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.