Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Do most MG that travel of more ??
Do most MG that travel of more ??
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-11-10 13:07:26

To punters with some years under their belt perhaps you have an idea on this topic.
Are MG that travel more likely to offer extras like oral or FH or both. Some of them even offer just about 24/7
Just wondering and hoping by the looks of some of them.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Do most MG that travel of more ??
Re: Do most MG that travel of more ??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5790
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-10 13:40:01

I can't speak for others but my treatments are designed to cater for both massage and relief clients as well as FH clients who are looking for a really great massage.

Further more I have a profile in both the massage section as well as the girls section.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Do most MG that travel of more ??
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-11-10 15:39:28

Thanks it does help, I feel a bit awkward asking those Q to the MG.
However it seems to be ok if you ask without be rude I guess.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Do most MG that travel of more ??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5791
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-10 18:41:55

Manners maketh the gentleman ;)
Tobago
Tobago - Re: Do most MG that travel of more ??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 180
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-11 14:16:04

Hi funny
It's funny, but in my experience around 50% of MG do offer FH. Even those that don't travel.
I agree, don't ask for it as some ladies get VERY grumpy. Wait for them to offer.
Although I used to go to a MG that was really hot and I dreamt of shagging her 23.5 hours a day. She then started offering FH and when I told her it was my fantasy, she said "well why didn't you just ask me".
Can't win :)
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Do most MG that travel of more ??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5626
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-11 15:17:44

On 2018-11-11 14:16:04 Tobago said:
Hi funny
It's funny, but in my experience around 50% of MG do offer FH. Even those that don't travel.
I agree, don't ask for it as some ladies get VERY grumpy. Wait for them to offer.
Although I used to go to a MG that was really hot and I dreamt of shagging her 23.5 hours a day. She then started offering FH and when I told her it was my fantasy, she said "well why didn't you just ask me".
Can't win :)

Concur .. we will always be played like a guitar .. lol !!!

Visited a mg plenty of times and told me she didn't like to give bj's and not even to talked about cim !!!

And then this one day without any notice started to give me one of the best bj's I have ever had .. deep, slow and sometimes fast .. shag the living hell out of me in various positions .. ask me to face fuck her and when I warned her that I was about to cum .. just gave me a naughty stare and took all of me in her mouth without wasting a single drop !!!

Neitherless to say .. after that visit .. pure passionate lovemaking/fucking everytime I visited her !!!
Panty_Dropper
Panty_Dropper - Re: Do most MG that travel of more ??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 286
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-11 20:31:24
Edited: 2018-11-11 20:35:09

If it happens in a session and there is obvious chemistry between a MG and myself, then it happens. But I wouldn'd go 'begging' for extras.
Lately I find that there is a trend amongst a few MG to advertise as MG and in that way make themselves more exclusive or desirable. Yet they offer extras to everyone.
Like pussy whipped lapdogs, men always want what we cannot have. So during a session, with her standing naked infront of you and with our little head doing all the thinking, they hint that extras might be on offer___ but it is going to cost us.
And we are prepared to pay anything. So my advice, don't fall for that.

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-11 21:30:43

On 2018-11-11 20:31:24 Panty_Dropper said:
If it happens in a session and there is obvious chemistry between a MG and myself, then it happens. But I wouldn'd go 'begging' for extras.
Lately I find that there is a trend amongst a few MG to advertise as MG and in that way make themselves more exclusive or desirable. Yet they offer extras to everyone.
Like pussy whipped lapdogs, men always want what we cannot have. So during a session, with her standing naked infront of you and with our little head doing all the thinking, they hint that extras might be on offer___ but it is going to cost us.
And we are prepared to pay anything. So my advice, don't fall for that.

I also never ask for extras during a session with MG. I hate negotiating extra fees or the awkward of having to say, oops I didn't carry that much today. I try to establish availability of extras on booking over the phone, if I feel like I need extras. I'd ask for example: 'do you cater for any extras?' or 'do you also offer service xyz on top of your massage? ' Very rarely do I go that far. Most often I go to WG for fh, and MG for massage. I prefer the offer for extras during a massage session to come from the lady; or at least hint sufficiently enough for it to be realisable.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-11-12 22:13:35

Thanks gents I would guess only the MG or WG can tell us the real truth

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.