Navigation
Dirkydicky
Dirkydicky - Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-15 11:35:16

Ladies complain there's no work, there's no money, but when you pm they tell you to phone them. Yes normally I would phone, but some of us can't always pick up the phone to call. Like today and yesterday I'm in conference meetings whole day but free tomorrow so would like to book a lady for tomorrow afternoon, instead of just sending me the prices I get a message saying phone for prices... yes I'll phone to book if the prices fit my pocket, but is it that hard to just pm me your price. Sorry for the mini b... fit but come on ladies, you complain there's no work but you don't even put the extra effort in to reply to a simple sms
Nataly @ Scarlet's Palace
Nataly @ Scarlet's Palace - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 32
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-15 11:39:20

I second that!!!
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1250
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-15 11:42:00

ALL my memorable and enjoyable visits have been girls that were straight-up in their comms, 90% of them on pm. Rate, services, venue, parking, etc.

Get the admin out of the way as quick as possible. It saves everyone's time and attention.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2018-11-15 11:42:03

I have experienced that many times
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-11-15 11:48:52

Seconded! Communication is communication, sometimes I'm in a meeting and surfing the purple planet. How do you expect me to call?..
Dirkydicky
Dirkydicky - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-15 11:52:27

I agree, sometimes it's hard to make a phone call so a easy sms or pm on here will have to do the trick. If I like what I see I'll make a plan to call and book.
With that said thank you to the lovely ladies that actually go out their way to reply to all the questions and get back to us on pm, whatsapp etc we do appreciate it
Lustra @ Kings Cove
Lustra @ Kings Cove - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 46
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-15 11:53:11

On 2018-11-15 11:48:52 ProMuffer said:
Seconded! Communication is communication, sometimes I'm in a meeting and surfing the purple planet. How do you expect me to call?..

Well done!!!!
Multi-tasking.....
Sexy Ass
Sexy Ass - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 405
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-15 11:54:23

Always reply with detailed list including dos and donts
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-11-15 11:58:19

so i completly understand that there's a "ditch" on both sides of the road, it's unfair to tie up a lady in uneccesary chit chat on pm or even whatsapp...but at the same time some ladies would convince me to visit them 100% just in the way they responded. like everything in life, balance i guess?
Dirkydicky
Dirkydicky - Re: Is it so wrong to ask a price on Pm
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-15 12:05:14

You keep it short ask prices etc she replies with her prices do/don't and you say thanks I'll give you a call that's it, it takes 10mins, but yes I get what you saying I guess there's some men who want to go into detail and have fun out of it, and that takes up a lot of her time, but just a quick reply helps a lot, most of us just can't make that call at times,

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.