Mirah Dela Rosa
Mirah Dela Rosa - Emergency
Emergency
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 32
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 11:56:55

Good morning/Good day
I am in need of a good lawyer, it's some private issues, any one that knows off some good lawyers that deals with family law, or divorce please let me know, even if its a moulana of a Muslim community please call me on my ad number or pm me with he's details, please don't reply joking around I really need one and it's urgent, I am sorry if this is disturbing to anyone but if any of you beautiful mg wg or the handsome clients know of any lawyer that deals with the spacific which I had mentioned above please pm me ASAP,any advice on anyone you all know will be highly appreciated,mirah
Mirah Dela Rosa
Mirah Dela Rosa - Re: Emergency
Re: Emergency
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 35
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 20:53:18

Thanks so much guys your pms have been helpful hopefully tomorrow I call and compare prices your pms have been helpful thanks so much I really appreciate the time you took to read my emergency note and the time you took to give me information thanks so much from the bottom of my heart

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.