Navigation
bkkguy
bkkguy - House of (dis)Pleasure- Randburg
House of (dis)Pleasure- Randburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2011-11-20 20:20:26

After my asian outing last weekend, I decided this weekend that I needed to go back to my roots and enjoy some nice big african ass.

I had to venues on my radar, as I was in the area. House of Pleasure and Bikini Babes.

Went to house of pleasure first, it was closer and cheaper.
arrived, to nice secure venue.

let in and introduced to room. it ranked of cigarette smoke. as a former smoker myself, i didn't mind but it was a pretty strong smell. not to be deterred and thinking with my little head, i awaited the parade.

first girl(?) try middle aged lady. nice ass, but more hips than ass. second and third girls were indeed girls (no meat). So, I did what I've only done one other time in my life.

I put my clothes on and left.

They pleaded with me to stay, but I told them I had a specific appetite that evening and wanted to go dine elsewhere. They even offered discounts, but I told them it wasn't a price issue, it's a choice issue....which isn't always to articulate when you are talking to the girls who just presented themselves to you.

anyway, maybe it was an off night. but the choice wasn't worth the effort, so I packed up and left.

others may have a better experience.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: House of (dis)Pleasure- Randburg
Re: House of (dis)Pleasure- Randburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2011-12-02 14:31:14

Is it the one in the Republic road?

Which Asian house did u visit?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.