Navigation
fduck
fduck - Naughty Mandy
Naughty Mandy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 393
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-29 10:23:44

Any idea what has happened with Naughty Mandy? I have not seen her profile for a while.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Naughty Mandy
Re: Naughty Mandy
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-29 12:44:57

Would also like to know
Old Spice
Old Spice - Re: Naughty Mandy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-29 16:09:27

Same here would love to now
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-01-29 16:09:50

Probably married Peter Pan
mandy69
mandy69 - Re: Naughty Mandy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-04 09:56:37

To Me and You: Whoever you are you are, you are a boring idiot. I did not marry anybody. I have steadily been building up two businesses over the years, and they are now strong enough to sustain me. I never planned to stay in this industry forever.

Thus, to those people who want to know, and don't just make up their own idiotic assumptions: I am not ill. I did not run away with or marry anybody. I have simply moved on with my life.

A big thank you to my clients over the years and to ESA, and I hope the best for you.

Lovies
NM
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-02-04 11:53:58

Way to go Mandy! Apart from the brilliant response to 'me and you', congratulations! Two successful businesses, WOW!!

Good luck with your new ventures! May you always experience awesome success!
BikerBrian
BikerBrian - Re: Naughty Mandy
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-04 12:04:34

Mandy you biscuit! Well done on executing your plan and delivering on your dreams. I hope you do exceedingly well.

On 2019-02-04 09:56:37 mandy69 said:
To Me and You: Whoever you are you are, you are a boring idiot. I did not marry anybody. I have steadily been building up two businesses over the years, and they are now strong enough to sustain me. I never planned to stay in this industry forever.

Thus, to those people who want to know, and don't just make up their own idiotic assumptions: I am not ill. I did not run away with or marry anybody. I have simply moved on with my life.

A big thank you to my clients over the years and to ESA, and I hope the best for you.

Lovies
NM

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-04 12:14:48

Mandy, well done on your success! Pity i never took the time to meet you, what a missed opportunity!!!
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: Naughty Mandy
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-04 14:24:05

On 2019-02-04 09:56:37 mandy69 said:

Lovies
NM

Well done on having and plan and you yourself making it come true!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.