Navigation
sassyguy
sassyguy - coloured girl durban (morningside) kimora/trixxie/lexi
coloured girl durban (morningside) kimora/trixxie/lexi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 09:06:08

There was a coloured girl working in morningside and glenwood. went by the name trixxie and kimora and lexi, nice petite with nice lips and a slim body, she could really give u a good time. she had a video on here as well. last seen her in 2009, think last time she was on here was about 2012 or so, anyone know what happened to her. is she still working. I Seen her in a shopping mall recently, just reignited some urges in me, can anyone help with this.
mufferkzn
mufferkzn - Re: coloured girl durban (morningside) kimora/trixxie/lexi
Re: coloured girl durban (morningside) kimora/trixxie/lexi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 224
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 09:19:55

Kimora, yip, I remember her fondly. She hasnt been around for many years, I was a regular at her flat around 2010, in Morningside. She was something special.
sassyguy
sassyguy - Re: coloured girl durban (morningside) kimora/trixxie/lexi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2019-01-31 09:36:53

she was something special, she still looks hot
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: coloured girl durban (morningside) kimora/trixxie/lexi
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-02-03 00:12:16

On 2019-01-31 09:06:08 sassyguy said:
There was a coloured girl working in morningside and glenwood. went by the name trixxie and kimora and lexi, nice petite with nice lips and a slim body, she could really give u a good time. she had a video on here as well. last seen her in 2009, think last time she was on here was about 2012 or so, anyone know what happened to her. is she still working. I Seen her in a shopping mall recently, just reignited some urges in me, can anyone help with this.

Greetings @sassy guy

I think that lady had an AD on that Red site recently, I'm surw it was her, although I may have been mistaken.

Still, that Red site is dodgy, too much shit happened to me lately using it, soooo...

Hot coloured ladies who work in Durban are like hen's teeth. I'm SEARCHING too, just like you!

I've tried to start a COLOURED GIRL thread on this forum before, for punters to share their feedback on Coloured ladies in Durbz, but only a few punters responded with any realible info.
jonesyw1
jonesyw1 - Re: coloured girl durban (morningside) kimora/trixxie/lexi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 207
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-03 16:35:17

There is a coloured/Malay lady in La Lucia, Maxine (I think) on the red site. Visited her in Boksburg when she was here, Petite, gives a very good massage and even better sensual. I miss her, wish she was here.
incognito
incognito - Re: coloured girl durban (morningside) kimora/trixxie/lexi
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 409
View Profile
Posted: 2019-02-03 18:44:37

I reviewed maxine on another site. Check it out. It was epic.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.