Navigation
Victoria
Victoria - My Journey into Domination So Far ..
My Journey into Domination So Far ..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2131
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-03 17:25:28

Dearest Gents

I would like to take this opportunity to extend my Gratitude & Thanks to the various Gentlemen (Especially you Mr. P) who have been seeing me for Domination.

Its an interesting journey, one I am glad to discover I am suited for. All the Advice, the sessions which have all differed from each other I wouldnt trade for all the tea in china.

I hope to do more of these Domination sessions and build up my repertoire of abilities.

To Mr.P Thank you for today. Im really really glad to have met you. Thank you for helping to relieve me of some of my pent up feelings. ;)

I thought long & hard about making this move to Domination. It will take a while for me to build up equipment & a reputation obviously, but Im really glad I did. Maybe one day I will be able to call myself a Dominatrix.... ;)

So Thank You and You and You over there. :)

Mwah xxxx

JoeLow
JoeLow - Re: My Journey into Domination So Far ..
Re: My Journey into Domination So Far ..
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-03 19:48:09

It was a very warming experience Domina Victoria, you are a natural. Really nice being with you, especially as it's at the beginning of your exploring. Sexy & a little scary - as it's supposed to be x. (MrP)

Victoria
Victoria - Re: My Journey into Domination So Far ..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2135
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-04 10:24:16

I hope we get to enjoy many more sessions together. It was a good one... ;)

Thank you again very much. All the guidance and the chat afterwards is very informative and helpful.

Hope your ass is deliciously tingly today ;)

Mwah xxx
Victoria
Victoria - Re: My Journey into Domination So Far ..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2138
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-05 10:29:48

Going cane hunting ... ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.