Navigation
LBL
LBL - Different sides of the Purple World
Different sides of the Purple World
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-07 09:46:31

I have been reading the topics of ladies committing suicide with a sense of real sadness.

Over the years I have met ladies which represent the different sides of the industry and I have come across some really amazing people. People that are loving, caring, trying to make a living to support their families and in the main single mothers.

It is because of some of the people that I have met that started my random acts of kindness where I randomly reward ladies for excellent and profesional service. The reality is some I have had the pleasure of booking and others purely based on other punters reviews and their profiles, but I always phone ( if I have not booked the lady myself before) enquiring about services etc to get some sense of my own about the lady.

Over the last 18months I have spend more money on paying ladies in the purple world instant money as a random act of kindness than what I have spend actually punting.

This is what I have experienced:

1. You meet ladies that are friendly, attractive, love what they do but behind the seen they are trying to create a better life for themselves and their children. Those that are furthering their studies etc. My experience with these ladies have mostly been that they appreciate the random acts of kindness and do not take it for granted. Receiving a message or a photo from a lady expressing her apprecaition or showing how it hae chnaged her childrens life means the world, an experience and feeling no money can buy. These are really ladies with real lives aho truly appreciate the random acts of kindness. In my world the True heroes

2. Then you get some ladies that are very popular and who clearly make a lot out the industry. A random act of kindness in receiving a R 1 000 or R 2 000 or more have no real meaning for them. Just another R 1 000 out of the R 5 000 or more she is making for the day. A random act of kindness has no impact on their lives. Fortunately it is not all of the popular ladies. I have a couple I like to spoil from time to time with random acts of kindness.

3. Unfortunately you then get the scammers who is just their to take your money, waste it on drugs etc. No services what so ever. Fortunately I do not get to meet t hese ladies anymore

I spend my time and money on No 1 and 2.

I often get asked why do I do the random acts of kindness:

1. Changing some ones life or having a small impact on them and their children is priceless
2. The more you give the more you get
3. Despite very difficult economic conditions I am fortunate that I can still help others
4. It makes me happy a

To the ladies who are creating better lives for themselves and for your children, I salute you!!

It migh be tough now but live will reward you for your efforts and what you put in

Take care
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Different sides of the Purple World
Re: Different sides of the Purple World
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 971
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-07 09:55:56

Thats very kind of you LBL. if I had the money, I would also help some of them. Some realy struggle, and as you said, god resl lifes out there with children to provide for.
Thats why I always treat them with respect because they dont have always the oppertunity as to turn to this Industry.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Different sides of the Purple World
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2807
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-07 10:13:30

Well said @LBL, your random act of kindness does not go un-noticed

There are as you've said ladies that really appreciate it and need it.

Well done sir xxx
Hornyrhino65
Hornyrhino65 - Re: Different sides of the Purple World
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-07 12:11:02

@LBL... I applaude you. Give the man a Bells!!
There really are some amazing ladies here, Ziske is definitely one of them!
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Different sides of the Purple World
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2810
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-07 13:24:03

On 2019-08-07 12:11:02 Hornyrhino65 said:
@LBL... I applaude you. Give the man a Bells!!
There really are some amazing ladies here, Ziske is definitely one of them!

Thank you so much sweetheart xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.