Navigation
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Half hour bookings
Half hour bookings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3565
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-14 11:08:47

I just want to put out feelers on what guys think about half hour bookings. What do you expect service and pricewise?
I am quite tempted to stop half hour bookings. It seems guys are taking the cheaper option and pushing boundaries of the time constraints. It kinda reminds me of taking a half day job but being expected to do a full day's work in that time. So maybe I am doing it all wrong.
Chris325
Chris325 - Re: Half hour bookings
Re: Half hour bookings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-14 11:35:22

I never do half an hour books cause they dont make sense to me
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Half hour bookings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3932
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-14 12:07:38
Edited: 2019-08-14 12:08:27

Never understood the half hour bookings. There's just not enough time for me to really enjoy my session.
I always book an hour on first visits...then 90 minutes or more for repeats.
Nadia, maybe also include a 90 minute rate to your services.This seems to work really well for one of my regulars.
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Half hour bookings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 868
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-14 12:27:35

When I started punting I only opted for the half an hour sessions.

I sometimes still choose half an hour when the girl's full hour price is too high and I'm not sure if we'll connect.

Its a way to protect myself from not totally feeling cheated. Funny enough though, I've been left with nothing but my dick in my hand when SP's choose another client's full hour booking over my half an hour.
bfe
bfe - Re: Half hour bookings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-14 13:01:41

I always used the 30min option as a get out of jail free if the WG who opened the door didn't make that good first impression. But alas the little head would take over and it would be an hour of hot passion.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Half hour bookings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3072
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-14 13:28:00
Edited: 2019-08-14 13:38:05

If I may add my opinion as a WG... Half an hour sessions work for me 100%... Why?
Im a quicky girl... I like guys to come in, do their business and go... I don't get attached to clients at all... Do your business and go back to your wife is my motto! I tried very hard to offer more than one hour sessions but I just can't... Im seriously freaking out!!! I'll rather see 4 clients for 30 min each than 1 client for 2 hours... Its what you feel comfortable with as a person... I cant have people in my personal space for to long... I'm a wam bang thank you mam kind of girl and thats why I attract clients who feel the way I do... :)))

Its really not bad at all... :)))
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Half hour bookings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3566
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-14 13:38:20

On 2019-08-14 13:28:00 Ms Paige said:
If I may add my opinion as a WG... Half an hour sessions work for me a 100%... Why?
Im a quicky girl... I like guys to come in, do their business and go... I don't get attached to clients at all... Do your business and go back to your wife is my motto! I tried very hard to offer more than one hour sessions but I just can't... Im seriously freaking out!!! I'll rather see 4 clients for 30 min each than 1 client for 2 hours... Its what you feel comfortable with as a person... I cant have people in my personal space for to long... I'm a wam bang thank you mam kind of girl and thats why I attract clients who feel the way I do... :)))

I hear you.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Half hour bookings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1511
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-14 15:50:38

I can hardly take my shoes and socks off in 30 minutes. I would start with the zip of my denim and then you'll tell me..."Sjoe!!! Dit was nou lekker. Jy moet weer kom"
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Half hour bookings
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1042
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-14 16:24:18

I'm always time constrained so half hour or quickie bookings make perfect sense to me.

A wg has to be phenomenal and I have to have already built some sort of connection with them or it has to be my lucky day when I actually have the spare time for me to book an hour.

I also never book a first session for anything longer than 30 minutes. Too much risk in the unknown so I rather risk losing less and follow it up with a make up punt if it isn't great than sulk about the school fees.
MrShyGuyV2
MrShyGuyV2 - Re: Half hour bookings
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1420
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-14 22:27:27

On 2019-08-14 15:50:38 Minime V10.1 said:
I can hardly take my shoes and socks off in 30 minutes. I would start with the zip of my denim and then you'll tell me..."Sjoe!!! Dit was nou lekker. Jy moet weer kom"

Lol! Spot on! Classic!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.