Navigation
786dadzn
786dadzn - Delicate subject - cuckold hubby
Delicate subject - cuckold hubby
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 892
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-17 08:27:37

So people say that when a couple experiment together like have 3somes etc then 99% of the time they end up having a divorce after all the fun.
Has anybody experienced this or know any stats?
At 1st it's all fine cos they say it's just sex and we still love each other and know where we belong but eventually jealousy n stuff creeps and leads to big problems... how true is this?
Gav31
Gav31 - Re: Delicate subject - cuckold hubby
Re: Delicate subject - cuckold hubby
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 183
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-17 09:03:15

I know of a couple, close friends of mine, who are into the swinging scene. They regularly play with other couples. Hubby is big time into watching his wife play with other men especially.

We've been to a few swingers parties with them but my wife and I went strictly as observers. I would have loved for my wife to have been a hotwife but that is off the cards now.

Anyway, the thing that stands out for me about this couple, is that they are exceptionally tight together. They talk about everything and aren't shy to explore. Communication is key.

I suppose it's different for each couple though. Not speaking from experience obviously but merely my observations around a couple where this does work.
bankster21
bankster21 - Re: Delicate subject - cuckold hubby
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-17 09:12:25

I know a couple that did have an interracial 3some with a popular wig here. They always did have simmering, underlying problems. They haven't divorced but the situation hasn't improved at all.
the cpt dude
the cpt dude - Re: Delicate subject - cuckold hubby
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 100
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-17 15:44:11

I regularly see a couple. The hubby simply loves watching us. They are a white Afrikaans couple and I'm a moslem guy...they don't see race or color as an issue.

The dynamic is wonderful once you get to know the people and it in no way emasculates him. Oh... His wife is incredibly HOT. You'd never say that they open minded in this way if you'd see them in public. This is believe is the true definition of a cuckold couple.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Delicate subject - cuckold hubby
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-17 16:25:50

Your partner has to be absolutely open minded. And you have to confirm this before having a sweet chat with the Mrs to try and get her to participate in something as adventurous as threesomes, etc.

Some partners will be game to try it out but truth be told they're not really into it and they're just trying to please you.

This is not for everyone. Any doubts or reservations will eventually become the reason for a split.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Delicate subject - cuckold hubby
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3573
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-17 17:19:19

I think if there are underlying problems swinging isnt gonna solve it. Swinging is def not for troubled relationships.
However if its a great relationship and both are open to explore it could be a great thing.
BALLYHOO
BALLYHOO - Re: Delicate subject - cuckold hubby
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-17 18:49:00

My wife has become exploring in all directions. Started with light BDSM and into a whole reality of the books she reads. Going DP with my cock and sextoys thrills her. When after a session this morning mentioned a threesome, her words after stating a threesome with another lady was' I told you only with another man' Case closed, what Wifey wants, Wifey may get.
S247
S247 - Re: Delicate subject - cuckold hubby
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 829
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-17 18:58:29

On 2019-08-17 18:49:00 BALLYHOO said:
My wife has become exploring in all directions. Started with light BDSM and into a whole reality of the books she reads. Going DP with my cock and sextoys thrills her. When after a session this morning mentioned a threesome, her words after stating a threesome with another lady was' I told you only with another man' Case closed, what Wifey wants, Wifey may get.

Wow she is the boss ..
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Delicate subject - cuckold hubby
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1537
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-17 20:02:57

I don't know any stats...but it sounds like a recipy for disaster to me. People are people. All fun and games till "feelings develop".... And it will. Then shit gets real and its divorce lawyers smiling and making money. Don't do it.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Delicate subject - cuckold hubby
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-08-18 10:13:28

OK, so if you or your husband/ wife is truly open minded are liberated and voyeuristic, etc, etc.. Can you really say you are married.?

Is it possible.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.