Navigation
CynicalClint
CynicalClint - Business Opportunity - Training
Business Opportunity - Training
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-20 17:52:14

The latest revelations on the purple pages got me thinking.
Every quarter I have to sign off a constantly increasing amount of money for my staff to undergo training and team building and pancake making and bullshit because some dimwit in HR included this shit in the contracts and it was part and parcel of the company when we bought them out 2 years ago.
If one were to interpret the results of two thread into the business world then we have some very talented people here.
Skywalker had a contractual agreement spanning almost 20 years with a particular supplier. Madison was able to convince him to move his business exclusively to her company whilst encouraging him to maintain an ongoing relationship with the original supplier.
Venus (the original) was able to secure a substantial advance payment in full on future sales from in69 who has been in business for approximately 10 years and who should therefor be astute enough to have known better. His only recourse was to badmouth her on an online forum which we will call hellopurple.com

Where can I send my sales staff to learn how to do this? I think that there would me several companies prepared to send their staff on such courses.
Madison
Madison - Re: Business Opportunity - Training
Re: Business Opportunity - Training
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 25
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-20 18:06:10
Edited: 2019-08-20 18:31:15

:-) ha ha ha Project Management , Cape Town university ... you're welcome
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Business Opportunity - Training
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2019-08-20 19:25:44

Cool Madison : Higher education = such a turn-on !!!!
Madison
Madison - Re: Business Opportunity - Training
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 26
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-20 23:02:41

ALOT of pretty faces , not a lot with brains *wink wink , I'd rather have an intellectual mind than a pretty face, most important asset.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.