Navigation
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - "Have you been with me before?" she asked.
"Have you been with me before?" she asked.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5270
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-21 21:22:42

Fellow punters do you ever get asked this question?

Ladies will you not see someone if he has not been with you before?
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: "Have you been with me before?" she asked.
Re: "Have you been with me before?" she asked.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 177
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-21 21:42:48

Most ladies have done a different limits, when a lady asks if you have been with her before, I imagine if you have and you say yes, then she knows she doesn't have to explain her boundaries again or worry about you unintentionally pushing the boundaries. If you haven't and you reply no, she will know to either explain it again or handle the session in a different manner.

Hope that helps.

XoXo
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: "Have you been with me before?" she asked.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1059
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-21 22:26:23

Hell yes
Amari Black
Amari Black - Re: "Have you been with me before?" she asked.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 36
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-21 22:56:02

I have had guys that have visited me before call as if its for the first time but along they way they say something that hints l have seen/met this person before and when l ask why,they never really give a straight answer...jus leaves me wondering why...?...sometime people are just weird like that..
Amari Black
Amari Black - Re: "Have you been with me before?" she asked.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 37
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-21 23:00:54

And its not every number we save...l save numbers mostly of guys that l enjoy giving my services to and seems we have really enjoyed each other's company and had a good connection...l like to give because it comes natural unlike when l do it jus for the sake of giving the service..
Arizona
Arizona - Re: "Have you been with me before?" she asked.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1536
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-21 23:07:18
Edited: 2019-08-21 23:24:59

I always ask that question. Specifically when a client calls and asks for an appointment and my address without asking what services I offer and what my rates are?

I then ask "Have I seen you before?"

If not, I will explain my services and rates first before giving the address and confirming the appointment.

That way there is no misunderstanding or confusion between both parties.

He might be looking for a PSE
which I don't offer. He may not be able to afford my rates etc.

Rather be clear upfront so no one is disappointed.

Mwah

Arz

PS. A huge percentage of clients that don't ask for our services and rates before making an appointment are usually "No Shows". So it also eliminates the "Time Wasters" from our schedules.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: "Have you been with me before?" she asked.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4294
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-21 23:31:25

First of all let me say that I'm guilty as charged for asking punters that question, Ben Layden.

To answer your question:

Will I not see that person? No!Of course I would see them if they have never been with me before but there are things to consider as well in this business. As Kimmylee (being not just a brand) despite everything else, she deals with people of different backgrounds and personalities. So to cover that aspect, I will summarize my point as I'm avoiding to type long essays.

1. I don't particularly like to save business contacts on my work phone because with today's technology, contacts get linked to Kimmylees'(*PLEASE REFER TO PROFILE DISLIKES) no-go platform when conducting or sealing a business deal. So I train myself to recognize one's voice telephonically without having to only look at the number but to recognise that personality. Let's just say I use the 3 elements of communication: TELEPATHY, TELEMETRY AND TELEMARKETING.

2. For Security and Safety reasons. Please understand that it is for both parties' discretion purposes to safeguard both our lives. Especially if you are in an environment where there are risk behaviors etc etc etc. Note that I do in time revise my own behavior as well. No one is perfect.

3. Does the first time enquirer ask the right questions? Did they take a minute to read up Kimmylees' advertisement on the site(s)? Did they even try or they just skipped right on to the end to force their way in? Truly speaking, these enquirers think that they are running out of sperms so it is easier to jump right in. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS WHAT THIS PARTICULAR BRANDED SERVICE PROVIDER GOES THROUGH ON A DAILY BASIS. These 3 are applied in any medium of communication:

The ENQUIRER, INQUIRY and EXECUTION of rates and services should be met before making any decision.

4. TO be more blunt and straight to the point. I wish I had 2/double holed pussies, unfortunately I have a tiny little pink eyed cock and a pussy on one body and therefore it would be impossible to cut myself into half to accommodate everyone all at once. So, I do get distracted, I can be forgetful. I am one person minding my own business and I go through my monthly 'CYCLE' and will act accordingly and base my judicial decisions upon these realistic facts.

5. SELF CONFIDENCE doesn't always kick in on all occasions. EGOS get in the way. EXTERNAL INFLUENCES come into play. Some trustworthy relations have gone underground with time. Some Broke the trust, some Stole it, some Cheated, some Short-changed and some disappeared and Ran away for just a little while.

Some days I hear the voice (NEW or REGULAR) on the other side of the line, my knees get weak, the excitement gets to me and I can't wait to get to SEE YOU and be reminded of how you look like. Those kind of elements of surprise.

It takes not 1 but 2 to TANGO, though is this industry, it
takes a GANGBANG to maintain a stable joint, get your profit and make your point.

So Ben Layden I 'will' see someone if he has not been with me before if and when time permits! Even when I'm long gone in this industry because they say, that 'Mountains don't meet but People do'.

That's Kimmylee's whole business right there! It's all out there for the audience to feast their eyes on the paragraphs.

And I apologise for my long essay as it seems to be a fad that's simply hard to let go. I couldn't help it.....AGAIN!!!!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: "Have you been with me before?" she asked.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3583
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-22 07:02:30

All of the above.

On 2019-08-21 23:07:18 Arizona said:
I always ask that question. Specifically when a client calls and asks for an appointment and my address without asking what services I offer and what my rates are

PS. A huge percentage of clients that don't ask for our services and rates before making an appointment are usually "No Shows". So it also eliminates the "Time Wasters" from our schedules.

This right here. I have found this to be the case just short of 100% of the time if the guy hasnt been to see me before.
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: "Have you been with me before?" she asked.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 5271
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-23 21:22:47

You cannot be too careful what with some real weirdos lurking out there.

When I am asked again if I have been with her I shall post the full transcript of the telephone conversation together with the name of the lady:
1. In my review if she condescends to see me.
2. In this thread if she does not.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: "Have you been with me before?" she asked.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4305
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-23 22:26:14

Well Ben, with the choices given, your transcript can only be concise and clear in your convictions without the slightest qualm.

A tale I'm yet to read.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.