Navigation
Caressa
Caressa - (*_*) The Art Of Fisting(*_*)
(*_*) The Art Of Fisting(*_*)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1350
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-26 17:21:37

Hey there gents.Out of curiosity what's your take on hand balling,who would like try it?with all due respect please sour grapes keep your negative thoughts(comments)to yourself.What's a hand if an entire human being can pass through
JoeSdt
JoeSdt - Re: (*_*) The Art Of Fisting(*_*)
Re: (*_*) The Art Of Fisting(*_*)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-26 17:26:17

Do you want a punter to try on you? Or do you want to try on a punter through the back door lol?
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: (*_*) The Art Of Fisting(*_*)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1609
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-26 17:31:56

Joestd....have you been reading? Can an "entire human being" fit through your poephol?
JoeSdt
JoeSdt - Re: (*_*) The Art Of Fisting(*_*)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-26 17:41:45
Edited: 2019-08-26 17:42:10

On 2019-08-26 17:31:56 Minime V10.1 said:
Joestd....have you been reading? Can an "entire human being" fit through your poephol?

Sure with enough lube and some anesthesia into the right areas
tony b bop
tony b bop - Re: (*_*) The Art Of Fisting(*_*)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 197
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-27 10:19:32

My major reason for punting is to try different things or to indulge in various fantasies and fetishes.

Mrs Bop is an accommodating lady but has her boundaries. She certainly isn't averse to the occasional doubting of my sanity (actually quite fair) or looking at me in wide eyed, frozen like a rabbit in the headlights, regarding what she sees as a boundry crossing moment.

What you describe Caressa is one of Mrs Bop's boundary crossing activities and one that I have indulged in, to great delight, outside of the Bop estate.

Now, Gents, given what some wish to do to a young ladies backside, it is only fair that they have the occasional opportunity to return the favour.

This is not an activity where your average female Eastern European shot putter type of woman simply bends you over a barrel and thrusts her anvil sized ring clad fist where the sun does not shine free of lube or subtlety. Well maybe it is for you, who am I to judge.

A slow work up indulging in all sorts of fun, culminating in a favorable intrusion can be a wonderful thing.

Hell, go to the average Adult World and you will find toys of quite worrying proportions, far larger than a petit lady's hand in fact.

So, in answer to your questions Caressa;

What's your take on hand balling? With the right person, under the right circumstances as part of a prolonged session of fun it can be an awesome thing to do.

Who would like try it with? I do believe the answer is you!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: (*_*) The Art Of Fisting(*_*)
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-08-27 15:51:08

@ Tony b bop, I think she was talking about fisting being performed on her and not the punter. She says "what's a hand if an entire human being can pass through?"
Most guys haven't had an entire human being crawl out their ass
JustJay11
JustJay11 - Re: (*_*) The Art Of Fisting(*_*)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 717
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-28 08:44:47

On 2019-08-27 15:51:08 Full_Monty said:
@ Tony b bop, I think she was talking about fisting being performed on her and not the punter. She says "what's a hand if an entire human being can pass through?"
Most guys haven't had an entire human being crawl out their ass

Technically, nor have most women. (But I get what you mean.)
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: (*_*) The Art Of Fisting(*_*)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3609
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-28 08:55:51

I tried with a trusted client. I couldn't get his smallish fist in.
Comparing giving birth vaginally is not quite accurate. Giving birth comes with a whole lot of additional factors to accommodate a baby's head. The body goes into child birth mode making the passage possible. What is forgotten is childbirth is painful despite the body's adaptations. So comparing the two is not quite reasonable.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: (*_*) The Art Of Fisting(*_*)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4102
View Profile
Posted: 2019-08-28 09:05:34
Edited: 2019-08-28 09:06:06

On 2019-08-27 15:51:08 Full_Monty said:
...Most guys haven't had an entire human being crawl out their ass...

Is your emphasis on "most guys" or just "guys"?
Just checking before the "PM ME" guys get wind of this-
(no pun intended on wind)
LOL
Mirah Dela Rosa
Mirah Dela Rosa - Re: (*_*) The Art Of Fisting(*_*)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 148
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-08-28 09:33:16

I desperately would love to be fisted when the time comes I get cold feet lol for some weird reason, I have fantasies of a girl fisting me while someone watches, I get wet just by talking about it, ooh mamita

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.