Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Cost of Punting
Cost of Punting
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-05 19:14:06

What is your Punting Budget? And how do you juggle paying utilities and the necessities and still have Moola for that excitement and thrill.
In essence I'm asking how do you determine this is how I'm going to spread what I have available.

So for example: in my case I had approximately 4K last month which I did not have to account for. Had 3 memorable encounters and one really under par. The under par one (still contemplating on doing a review) which got me thinking, spent x amount, deed was mechanical and was out in 20 minutes.

For me from now one will most certainly go with the reviews and then allocate my funding accordingly.
buzzy64
buzzy64 - Re: Cost of Punting
Re: Cost of Punting
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 175
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-05 19:41:21

if you be smart about how you budget now there wont be much juggling. list your expenses in a spreadsheet and attach a percentage to it. add punting as an expense add saving as an expense as well. fiddle with it until its 100% of your income and then you know every month you have x amount to punt with. take that x amount and split in however many punts you wish, and if its not enough then sacrifice a punt. dont bullshit yourself be realistic . and also look to save more short term to punt more long term. interest collection and side income will increase punting amount drastically.

and just as a side note if you have to juggle it means you probably dont have atleast 20% of your annual income saved so start there because this is an expensive habit in a very volatile economy and situation. and if you have a business then punting can be worked within the expenses easily.

good luck
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cost of Punting
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-05 19:50:46

Wow , that is a comprehensive response buzzy64.
Will most certainly take your advise regarding Punting as an expense and take it from there.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Cost of Punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6600
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-05 20:27:58

I would love to see 10 wg a month.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-05 21:02:14

So would I, KICKASS Hence the question! So what be the tipping scale be?
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Cost of Punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6603
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-05 21:09:28

I do have a budget of around 7 a month.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-05 22:10:19

12-15k once a year
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-06 05:33:46

what i told myself and what i stick to is different :(
planed on 15/y but am at 18 since April.

reason for caution. must get a regular or 2, pay them up front and stick to that!
HPM
HPM - Re: Cost of Punting
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-06 08:20:43

Who love to punt two or three times a month but on average once a month.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-06 08:48:14

@HPM that's sounds reasonable and affordable, reckon I'm in that range at the moment.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.