fetishfreak
fetishfreak - Marriage sex
Marriage sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 190
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 09:51:51

Hi guys and gals

I just want some opinions or advice. I am 38 years old and my wife is 34 we have been married for 12 years and have 2 kids however our sex life is almost non existant if we have sex once a month sometimes its alot. My wife doesn't initiate, she doesnt do foreplay and doesnt do oral she says that she doesn't like giving bj's and when it does come to having sex its like she does it just to keep me happy. Any advice or suggestions.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Marriage sex
Re: Marriage sex
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-19 10:04:36

Marriage councelor perhaps ?

There must be some underlying issues that need to be looked at.

Good luck ;-)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2019-09-19 10:08:11

Don't start punting find a new hobby or play more golf!
Blaza
Blaza - Re: Marriage sex
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 276
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 10:09:40

Outsource the sex to someone else and stop trying to have sex with her. When she realise that you no longer initiate sex with her, she will naturally want to know why and in that case, you will both be forced to address the underlying issues.

Whether or not things get better from there will only depend on how the two of you handle the issues that come up
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Marriage sex
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1076
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 10:10:32

On 2019-09-19 09:51:51 fetishfreak said:
Hi guys and gals
Any advice or suggestions.

Welcome to the real world. Dont think you are totaly alone in this.
I heard some punters mention their sex life at home is still good, but Im about same situation as you. Maried 9 years, first few years wife was eager to try new things and do everything.
Lost 4 years, also no extras. Only sex, and it must always first come from me. Basicly I must made an appointment to say tonight we gonna do it. Not just start with fourplay and it go over to more.
Thats properbly one reason I start punting 3 years back. Some times I only get it after 2 months, and thats because I asking a few times. Not ideal situation.
But good luck.
DevenM
DevenM - Re: Marriage sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 10:26:27

Join the club boys ;)
My view, most of the married men here, are not getting it at home so we punt.

I had the same. Married for 20 years, first few years were great, but after 5 years of marriage we had 2 kids and she stopped sex. We started having sex only on saturday evenings, missionary position and nothing else, no oral, no extras :) I had to initiate sex and any intermacy. To make things worst her mother was always "visiting" and there was constantly her family at our home or we went on holidays together with her family. They she go sick for 2 years and nothing.

So I started punting for intermacy and sex. I'm also here to try new things in bed. My wife is super hot, fit, health, and very sexy. She does her hair and nails once a week, and all the lady things to be sexy and stunning. She's not let herself go.

I think once you married, the wife gets on with being a mother, rather than being a wife.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: Marriage sex
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3144
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-19 10:43:40

I don't get it. Why does married woman loose interest in their sex life with hubby?

I was a very jealous wife... I adored my husband. The last thing I wanted was for him to look at other ladies... I NEVER ones had an excuse to have sex with him... I ALWAYS did my make up and hair... ALWAYS wear stylish modern clothes so that he don't have an excuse to look at other woman...
I loved the fact that he wanted me sexually... it's such a turn on to feel wanted by your own husband!!!!
Anyway... in my case, I wasn't enough for him... He got bored and found himself a young lady...

What I learned from marriage sex:
1. If you married a cheater, he/she will always be a cheater...
2. Stop offering "fillet steak" every night... He/she get bored of that too...
3. If you find your parner "cold in bed"... ignore your sex life... give it a cold shoulder, don't talk about it... stop spoiling your partner and play HARD TO GET... Somewhere, somehow it's going to bother him/her...
If they care enough and willing to talk about it, you can tell them that they make you feel unwanted... the reason why you stopped trying... Marriage is a 2 way street... What's good for the one, is good for the other...
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2019-09-19 10:50:43

On 2019-09-19 10:43:40 Ms Paige said:
I don't get it. Why does married woman loose interest in their sex life with hubby?

I was a very jealous wife... I adored my husband. The last thing I wanted was for him to look at other ladies... I NEVER ones had an excuse to have sex with him... I ALWAYS did my make up and hair... ALWAYS wear stylish modern clothes so that he don't have an excuse to look at other woman...
I loved the fact that he wanted me sexually... it's such a turn on to feel wanted by your own husband!!!!
Anyway... in my case, I wasn't enough for him... He got bored and found himself a young lady...

What I learned from marriage sex:
1. If you married a cheater, he/she will always be a cheater...
2. Stop offering "fillet steak" every night... He/she get bored of that too...
3. If you find your parner "cold in bed"... ignore your sex life... give it a cold shoulder, don't talk about it... stop spoiling your partner and play HARD TO GET... Somewhere, somehow it's going to bother him/her...
If they care enough and willing to talk about it, you can tell them that they make you feel unwanted... the reason why you stopped trying... Marriage is a 2 way street... What's good for the one, is good for the other...

Don't think your hubby deserved you. He clearly didn't realize what he had.
CinaMAN
CinaMAN - Re: Marriage sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 125
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 11:08:47

My wife is very religious, sex is for procreation and not for fun - that's her view point according to God. Anyway, we did not have sex until we were married, we dated for 3 years before getting married. I knew what i was getting into. I've not made love/had sex to my wife in 12 years.

She is a smart, successful, very attractive and a wonderful mother to our kids.

I'm on ESA for fun sex.
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: Marriage sex
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1225
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-19 11:25:23

Dont want to throw you into a tizzy, but just check, if she is not outsourcing the sex to soemone else. Just saying, because it works both ways.............

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.