Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Just wondering
Just wondering
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3685
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-26 07:26:03
Edited: 2019-09-26 07:31:25

I have noticed loads of guys asking ladies to pm them if they offer xyz, are in Abc, etc. However most of these guys never or seldom post reviews.
I get that I am not everybody's cuppa. But I often reply via pm to guys who are not specific abt the type of lady or if I fit the bill. Guess what? Not even a reply saying Thanks for the info or Thanks but no thanks.
I have cross referenced with a couple of ladies who are absolutely stunning re a member always asking for recommendations and they have pm'd him. After loads of chitchatting, no booking.followed.... Also zero reviews.
Just an observation, not really of any life-altering importance, just throwing this out there.
Perhaps a sign that the guy is a time-waster?
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Just wondering
Re: Just wondering
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4431
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-26 07:34:35

Spot-on Nadia...
Many of the "PM Me Crowd"...do not realize that the lady has a limit of PM's per day, and sometimes the genuine enquiries go unanswered!
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Just wondering
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 448
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-26 07:37:21

They probably just get kicks for a lady responding, make them feel important...courtesy is key in this industry
Caressa
Caressa - Re: Just wondering
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1375
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-26 07:52:57

I agree I did ask the punters once a question as to "why they never say thank you" after you have given them info,usually happens with the "p.m group".FYI it's rude to keep quiet after the effort a lady has put in to respond.

Wish ESA can group messages,so I know who not to respond to.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Just wondering
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3686
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-26 08:13:59

On 2019-09-26 07:37:21 Davistarr said:
They probably just get kicks for a lady responding, make them feel important...courtesy is key in this industry

This is my thinking.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Just wondering
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 452
View Profile
Posted: 2019-09-26 08:19:34

If one responds, it actually ends up in a conversation thus getting to know the lady a bit more... Dicks pics excluded in this conversation goes without saying
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Just wondering
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3687
  View Profile  
Posted: 2019-09-26 08:21:01
Edited: 2019-09-26 08:22:32

On 2019-09-26 07:52:57 Caressa said:
I agree I did ask the punters once a question as to "why they never say thank you" after you have given them info,usually happens with the "p.m group".FYI it's rude to keep quiet after the effort a lady has put in to respond.

Wish ESA can group messages,so I know who not to respond to.

I have decided that I will first see who the person reviewed before answering. If he asks for pms here and has no reviews, he is more than likely a wanker.
Even when ladies reply on the thread, they ignore some and reply to others. Just a simple thank you will do if the respondent isnt your taste. But even better still, state what type of lady and which specific area. More specifics will yield better results than 'I need a sexy lady for a mind blowing time in Joburg area'.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.