Navigation
Loux
Loux - Squirting content hall of fame
Squirting content hall of fame
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-18 16:42:33

Given that I am a connoisseur of exotic sexual experiences, I though I would go on a shopping spree to acquire squirting content from some of the ladies. This is my feedback on ranking of who knocks the sock off or not

3rd place goes to Kelly. It was a hassle to get the content and the video quality was shit. Could see a fountain from a distance through a screen that looks like it is as dirty as a shower curtain , a bit disappointing

2nd place goes to Kaycee. Video quality was great with real sound and action, but the squirt was not easy to see and more like a really wet pussy.

1st place goes to Vicky the original....by a LONG shot the winner. Proper video quality, proper sound and most of all a fucking proper squirt... something on my bucket list soon to experience in person.

In any one feels they are in a position to challenge the place holders in the hall of fame PM me.
Vickey ( The Original )
Vickey ( The Original ) - Re: Squirting content hall of fame
Re: Squirting content hall of fame
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1750
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-19 06:11:51

On 2021-05-18 16:42:33 Loux said:
Given that I am a connoisseur of exotic sexual experiences, I though I would go on a shopping spree to acquire squirting content from some of the ladies. This is my feedback on ranking of who knocks the sock off or not

3rd place goes to Kelly. It was a hassle to get the content and the video quality was shit. Could see a fountain from a distance through a screen that looks like it is as dirty as a shower curtain , a bit disappointing

2nd place goes to Kaycee. Video quality was great with real sound and action, but the squirt was not easy to see and more like a really wet pussy.

1st place goes to Vicky the original....by a LONG shot the winner. Proper video quality, proper sound and most of all a fucking proper squirt... something on my bucket list soon to experience in person.

In any one feels they are in a position to challenge the place holders in the hall of fame PM me.

Hi sweety

Wow thank u very much, I feel very honored :-)

Can't wait to show u my fountain of squirting

Kisses

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.