Navigation
batman23
batman23 - Foreplay
Foreplay
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 170
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 11:43:51

Watched a very interesting "What is sex 2021" panel discussion.
One of the more talked about topics.
For all,the ladies.

What is foreplay for you?
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Foreplay
Re: Foreplay
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1219
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-20 11:54:52

Mmm personally i think foreplay can start from the minute you start noticing each other...flirting on the forum with comments, then a little more later on during a whatsap chat or call. When you physically meet its the look, the eye contact, the touch on the arm or leg, that smile...
I know this sound like a romance novel but to me all this is also part of foreplay...not only the undressing and kissing and fingering etc...
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Foreplay
Re: Foreplay
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 878
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-20 12:18:25

On 2021-05-20 11:54:52 Vicky said:
Mmm personally i think foreplay can start from the minute you start noticing each other...flirting on the forum with comments, then a little more later on during a whatsap chat or call. When you physically meet its the look, the eye contact, the touch on the arm or leg, that smile...
I know this sound like a romance novel but to me all this is also part of foreplay...not only the undressing and kissing and fingering etc...

Completley agree, the booking doesn't start when I arrive it starts when I make first contact

Jake XXX

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.