Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Meaning of private apartment
Meaning of private apartment
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-20 22:06:19

A room in a house is not a private apartment. Most ladies advertise that they work alone in private apartments only to be directed to houses and worse meeting punters being lead out by other ladies from same houses. As much as right of admission is reversed, even right to privacy should be respected. If i as a punter decides pass and not enter your house, i will be labelled as a time waster forgetting that you gave me wrong impression about your workplace.
Perhaps let's help each other and define what private apartment means.
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Meaning of private apartment
Re: Meaning of private apartment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 254
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-23 02:09:29

Interesting observation. Now I know why clients always ask whether I'm working alone. Yes, perhaps there should be a way to clarify the issue.
By the way, yes I work alone from a private house...
Lucky Horseman
Lucky Horseman - Re: Meaning of private apartment
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-23 08:36:18

In my mind as soon as you sharing with 3 or more girls you might as well be working from a venue.

My preference would be to say
Complex / freestanding sharing with xx

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Meaning of private apartment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4190
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-23 09:28:17

It is confusing for guys I think;)
Currently mine still says Pvt house..oeps.. sorry;)

Thanks to this post I have actually went and checked what my profile says and I
will have to remember to change that with next photoshoot..;)

I work from a lodge. But still work "Privately" and "independently" I don't work with or for anyone;)

Punters that contact me do recieve the right info on call or whatever communication method they choose. There is just no reason to be deceptive about your working space.

You are more likely to loose clients because you where deceptive than when you are being honest.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Meaning of private apartment
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-23 09:31:43

I don't think it has any bearing in who or how many they are working with. Rather just the type of establishment you're going to. Hence, you should just ask always.

I don't know how many times I've read on here that "the other girl just barged in" or "the other girls and screaming and making a racket".

Even sharing with just one girl is just not private. Working alone means working alone, finish and klaar.

Working privately though just means they're working for them themselves, not a venue that they're splitting revenue with. But it could be ace out I a house or flat or b&b or even renting room at a venue but not working for them. They won't be charging the venue rates or providing their services but they be based at the venue.

I've met lots of girls working privately but from venues especially FH girlsthst like to move around at massage venues. They're independent and work privately for themselves but will use a venue for convenience.
peterb
peterb - Re: Meaning of private apartment
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 462
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-23 09:40:17

I have dumped many "meetings" because of dodgy areas, but my worst is when asked by security for my drivers license and scan my car docs
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Meaning of private apartment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 237
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-23 10:31:14

Bumping into other punters shame thats not right. They should have some structure. I dont think any girl shobe working sole alone in a house bcz that's dangerous. Have another girl working with you or always someone in the house. As long as know punters or anyone else bumping into each other. But safety is in numbers, I'll never take a client if im alone. Too dangerous. Safety in numbers but be smart about it.
Liza
Liza - Re: Meaning of private apartment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2241
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-23 11:16:38

@Jjosh59,@LH,@NWK

Valid Valid Valid points. You guys are 110% right. The lady may work privately/for herself but there are still traffic being other ladies/ Punters sharing bathroom's and parking outside.

I would suggest the lady state
Complex / freestanding sharing with xx like LH said.
LuvBeingMassaged
LuvBeingMassaged - Re: Meaning of private apartment
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 08:56:58

I would consider amything more than 2 ladies not to be a private arrangement.
easygus
easygus - Re: Meaning of private apartment
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 99
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 09:03:39

On 2021-05-20 22:06:19 Jjosh59 said:
A room in a house is not a private apartment. Most ladies advertise that they work alone in private apartments only to be directed to houses and worse meeting punters being lead out by other ladies from same houses. As much as right of admission is reversed, even right to privacy should be respected. If i as a punter decides pass and not enter your house, i will be labelled as a time waster forgetting that you gave me wrong impression about your workplace.
Perhaps let's help each other and define what private apartment means.

There's a lot of mis-information on the profiles unfortunately. if it happens when they set up the profile they were in an apartment, it usually stays like that "forever" even if they move to two/three different new places. same applies to age & body art. best check/probe at the time of inquiry or booking

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.