Navigation
Hades_za
Hades_za - Timing for a negative review
Timing for a negative review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 14:54:47

So I just want to see what the concesus is on leaving a negative review. In terms of timing. Given that from what the SP was saying I was the only client she saw on Saturday. If I leave a review on what happened highly likely she will know it was me given some of the details I will need to put in to give the reasoning behind the negative review.

Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Timing for a negative review
Re: Timing for a negative review
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 926
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 14:58:31

On 2021-05-24 14:54:47 Hades_za said:
So I just want to see what the concesus is on leaving a negative review. In terms of timing. Given that from what the SP was saying I was the only client she saw on Saturday. If I leave a review on what happened highly likely she will know it was me given some of the details I will need to put in to give the reasoning behind the negative review.

If it was a shit time then you should either say that or don't review at all.

Jake
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Timing for a negative review
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-24 15:26:51

Um, I'm gonna put this 2 parts.

I personally usually wait a few days or weeks before leaving a review due to emotions and hormones raging. I've made the mistake of reviewing immediately before and only focused on the 1 or 2 things that really made me happy or pissed me off and missed a lot more.

For negative reviews, so what if she knows who you are? She gave you shit service and I'm sure you don't want to go back anyway so give the review and maybe she'll learn from it and improve and you will save a lot of other punters time and money that would have been wasted on someone not worth it and at the same time, some other wg that is worth it is being robbed of the opportunity that she took.

For positive, I sometimes I even wait until I see the wg a 2nd or 3rd time. My reason for this is that I've made some more extreme reviews many many years ago with endorphins flying high and only see all the issues later but too late to go contradict my own review. That's with the positive reviews. Then, there's wgs who literally will use you for you review ability and influence of they know your username because you PM'd them to get info or arrange and thus will put their best foot forward once off and then be full of crap and deliver bad service. This is when I'll hold out until after a few visits to test consistency. Most will crack and swear you for that review so you know.

Occasionally, there's been times where a punt was such a con, I sat outside the gate and did that review where it was an obvious com/scam and I wouldn't want s single other punternto get caught. You'll know these extreme one's.

By waiting a bit in generally find that the review will go more neutral band be more factual allowing guys to make an informed decision. It also lets me recall miss cons in an overall good experiences and possible pros in an overall bad experience.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-24 15:42:57
Edited: 2021-05-24 15:45:18

On 2021-05-24 14:54:47 Hades_za said:

If you are hesitant to review then for now tell us what happened and paste the link to her profile on this thread if you are at liberty so we are able to keep a record:

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Otherwise I suggest that you review as soon as possible.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-24 16:09:33

On 2021-05-24 15:42:57 Super Cock said:
On 2021-05-24 14:54:47 Hades_za said: So I just want to see what the concesus is on leaving a negative review. In terms of timing. Given that from what the SP was saying I was the only client she saw on Saturday. If I leave a review on what happened highly likely she will know it was me given some of the details I will need to put in to give the reasoning behind the negative review.

If you are hesitant to review then for now tell us what happened and paste the link to her profile on this thread if you are at liberty so we are able to keep a record:

I think that thread should be limited to extremely bad service.

If his review is bad because she didn't kiss, doesn't mean she should be avoided by those not wanting gfe or who want a blow and go.

Let him collate, understand the severity of the punt and then make a call.
Hades_za
Hades_za - Re: Timing for a negative review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-24 19:35:43

On 2021-05-24 16:09:33 NoWhiteKnight said:
On 2021-05-24 15:42:57 Super Cock said: On 2021-05-24 14:54:47 Hades_za said: So I just want to see what the concesus is on leaving a negative review. In terms of timing. Given that from what the SP was saying I was the only client she saw on Saturday. If I leave a review on what happened highly likely she will know it was me given some of the details I will need to put in to give the reasoning behind the negative review.

I think that thread should be limited to extremely bad service.

If his review is bad because she didn't kiss, doesn't mean she should be avoided by those not wanting gfe or who want a blow and go.

Let him collate, understand the severity of the punt and then make a call.

Taking drugs in another room and then admitting to it. (I know I should have left then) which led to her being soo high there was absolutely no emotion in the session. Which was weird because the beginning was soo great. We clicked, chatted, drank some wine. It was all great. But it was like being with 2 completely different people. Almost out of it and completely lost to herself. Completely ruined it for me.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-24 20:01:21

Why are you so concerned with her being able to figure out who left the review? I usually leave mine, good or bad, right after the session.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.