Navigation
Sloppy Poppy
Sloppy Poppy - Jacket got burned
Jacket got burned
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2387
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-25 09:18:07

I am honestly sorry about what happen but for him to scream at me so early in the morning it's not good at all

He came very early for quicky I always switch on the heater when am expecting a client, what he did we both didn't check half of hand's jacket was too close to the heater it catches fire
but as we were busy I've told him something is smelling like it's burning he just ignores only to discover one hand is burned not that bad but it shows
Now he's telling me the wife bought it only yesterday OMW I don't know how to apologise I did but I feel as if that's not enough eish.
Lucky Horseman
Lucky Horseman - Re: Jacket got burned
Re: Jacket got burned
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-25 09:26:48

He aint explaining that one away, best just "loose" the jacket.

When stuff like this happens its called punter tax. Its the little things the universe taxes us with when doing what we do. Like bumping your car, lossing a watch etc etc,

Mr Naai-do
Mr Naai-do - Re: Jacket got burned
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 262
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-25 09:58:24

I think Poppy, the best apology would be to invite him back...get on your knees....and make him beg for more...lol

...and you may also deserve a good spanking and tongue lashing.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Jacket got burned
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-25 10:02:21

Fuck! Like really, how is he going to explain that to the wife? Yesterday nogal.

Easier to explain a werewolf bit a leg off than another dragon burnt his jacket.
Johanr99
Johanr99 - Re: Jacket got burned
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-25 10:07:56

If you know where she brought the jacket, go and buy a new one or just say you forgot it at a pub lunch
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Jacket got burned
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1696
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-25 10:46:44

Punter tax indeed. Do not worry yourself about it too much. He also had the responsibility to check if the heater was still warm.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Jacket got burned
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-25 10:51:46

Punter tax... brilliant.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Jacket got burned
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4331
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-25 10:59:23

On 2021-05-25 09:18:07 Sloppy Poppy said:
I am honestly sorry about what happen but for him to scream at me so early in the morning it's not good at all

He came very early for quicky I always switch on the heater when am expecting a client, what he did we both didn't check half of hand's jacket was too close to the heater it catches fire
but as we were busy I've told him something is smelling like it's burning he just ignores only to discover one hand is burned not that bad but it shows
Now he's telling me the wife bought it only yesterday OMW I don't know how to apologise I did but I feel as if that's not enough eish.

Things like this happen. Don't stress. A client of mine took a short cut around the swimming pool and fell in. Imagine how I felt. We laughed after,got him all undressed, clothing I took straight to the laundry room to tumble dry and all was good...
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Jacket got burned
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 7725
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-25 11:50:29

What jacket was it IL buy it then burn the other side to look the same then remember Michel Jackson had the red one in thriller IL make it look the same.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Jacket got burned
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 117
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-25 13:13:02

OR he could easily find a replacement at the store, check the label that might help and buy a new one, it was only a day old. Drama so early in the morning

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.