Virgowolf5
Virgowolf5 - Special Services
Special Services
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-26 15:54:31

Hi purple peeps,

So I wanted to know if anyone knows of a venue or lady that offers the following:

Haircuts
Shave
Facials
Manicures
Pedicures
Nuru massage
Tug & Rub
F/H

The reason is sometimes I want options and more than just a GFE or quickie.does anyone knows of where or whom offers the above? It would be a great to have a regular sunday shave and haircut followed by a fondle, or if budget allows and time maybe abit more.

Also I must admit the best haircuts I've ever had have always been by a woman, there is just something about the process when a woman does it that is a huge turn on, especially if she gives a head massage and shampoos it aswell.

Sometimes that's very sexy aswell, just play with out hair or head and we become like butter. So I would really like venue or beautician that offers EVERYRHING and I can decide what I would like on any given day...

I found a place in kzn that does something similar and it's amazing, just wanted the same here in jhb.

Or if anyone wants to open one of those mens salons that we see in Thailand that's offers everything... I've been looking at that business model for a while now myself.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.