Navigation
Randy Mandy
Randy Mandy - My number is Spam, help
My number is Spam, help
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 24
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-03 15:35:56

Someone blocked me on Truecaller and reported me as Spam. I have no idea why but its affecting my income. I don't know how to undo it even tho I'm a premium member with truecaller.
Please guys, how do I undo this
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: My number is Spam, help
Re: My number is Spam, help
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-03 15:49:53

Um, in actual fact customers should be calling you, not the other way around so it shouldn't matter.

If the client has made a booking and you need to call him back to see if he's still coming etc then he has your number on his phone already and will answer.

How is it affecting your business unless you actually are spamming and cold calling or messaging?

NoWhiteKnight
Liza
Liza - Re: My number is Spam, help
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2308
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-03 16:32:13

On 2021-06-03 15:49:53 NoWhiteKnight said:
Um, in actual fact customers should be calling you, not the other way around so it shouldn't matter.

If the client has made a booking and you need to call him back to see if he's still coming etc then he has your number on his phone already and will answer.

How is it affecting your business unless you actually are spamming and cold calling or messaging?

NoWhiteKnight

I actually agree with this. Customers must phone us, not other way around.

If it's such a problem and there's really no solution to it, get another number. Clients will go on your add if the nr they phone seems not to be working anymore. Various reasons we change nrs, may it be we got an extra phone, new phone, phone got stolen... Whatever reason. Just get another nr my fellow Queen.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: My number is Spam, help
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5605
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-03 16:34:37
Edited: 2021-06-03 16:44:01

Bbw Nadia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5606
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-03 16:43:25

It doesnt really affect anything as NoWhiteKnight says. I get calls from spammed numbers all the time (those pesky insurances). Maybe get a new number. First divert calls from old number. Also add voice note with your new nunber. Then change your whatsapp nunber, do not deactivate, just swop numbers. So you won't lose business.
Get yet another sim and put in your phone load Truecaller with that number. Once all set up, take out the sim and put your new wprk sim in your phone. And there you go.
Bbw Nadia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5608
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-03 17:04:01

Another solution without changing your work number.
OnTruecaller >settings>privacy centre>.deactivate.
Put a different sim into the phone and set up Truecalller using that number. When all set, put your work sim back in your phone
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: My number is Spam, help
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1229
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-03 22:14:22

What an idiot to report u as spam instead of sperm! Seems like his sperm was getting to his head and he could not type n think properly
Randy Mandy
Randy Mandy - Re: My number is Spam, help
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 27
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-03 23:14:11

One last thing, when the punters review sight was still up. I had only positive reviews. Great reviews actually. I take pride in my job and make my money with return clients. On the comeback
Liza
Liza - Re: My number is Spam, help
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2314
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-03 23:34:29

On 2021-06-03 23:14:11 Randy Mandy said:
One last thing, when the punters review sight was still up. I had only positive reviews. Great reviews actually. I take pride in my job and make my money with return clients. On the comeback

The review system are still in place my fellow Queen. The punters are still reviewing the Ladies. Or am I missing your point on this?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.