Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Something interesting is happening with rates
Something interesting is happening with rates
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-26 21:13:55

So as it's been noted recently times are certainly tough, lots of girls have had to make adjustments to rates to compete in an oversaturated market. At the same time though the girls at the top of the pyramid have been able to actually increase their rates. It's like the pandemic has heightened inequality in the industry. Guess it's heightened it everywhere.

Just today I was chatting to some chick who had previously quoted me R5K for fh. I asked her for a quote for a bj-only session that might include some kissing and playful teasing. She quotes me R6K. It also seems the upmarket massage venues are doing quite well even though charging very unusually high rates for massage-only.
gasp69
gasp69 - Re: Something interesting is happening with rates
Re: Something interesting is happening with rates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 21:21:55

So much choice so little time. That rate does not multiply the pleasure you seek.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Something interesting is happening with rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5236
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 21:28:08

It's the same temporary increases the slightly low prices did earlier.

First reaction to maintain overall income is to increase prices, kinda like the BMW pricing model. We need certain annual revenue so if we sell less cars, we need to increase the price so those who still want to buy them will just pay more.

This was working and actually will still work on a very affluent segment that isn't really affected, some may even making more off the pandemic but these are also people that buy Bentley's and Rolls Royce's so they'll look at those if it gets too out of hand instead.

That being said, many think they're Bentley's when they're infact Kia's and God forbid we tell them so and get slaughtered so we watch them do special after special for 6-8 months to actually sell before the they realise that the market has determined a different price.

Maybe try once a month and eventually, she'll come to something more reasonable.

N4P

Rossia
Rossia - Re: Something interesting is happening with rates
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1450
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-26 21:30:33

I for one ,will not drop my fees .i rather seat home cook and watch tv and go out.and only go in at work 3days a week .guys do have money out there as i did not have issues as long as one keep they prices.
Rossia
Rossia - Re: Something interesting is happening with rates
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1451
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-26 21:33:20

Punting is a luxury not a bread and butter thing .it is like buying a pair of a italian shoes or a suite.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Something interesting is happening with rates
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-26 21:34:03

When I first started out I used to pursue what you are pursuing now.

Mediocrity can go fuck herself!!!

...Hahaha!!!

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-26 21:39:50
Edited: 2021-10-26 21:46:03

In other words I was attracted to premium rates only to find that those rates don't turn me on.

Now I am true to who really brings out the super human in me.

My type is round ass and the price of round ass is sweet.

Less fuss and more submissive.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-26 21:50:25
Edited: 2021-10-26 21:51:52

I was like this...

My big head kept telling me to go visit what's pricey and I used to listen but now...Hahaha...

...I've given full control to who is really bozza...

...I mean how can I not pay attention to my cock.

AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Something interesting is happening with rates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1909
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 22:02:16

After all the ladies that have been messaging about borrowing money from punters.

Did any of you message them back asking if they would do fuck now pay later deals?
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Something interesting is happening with rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5237
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 22:10:11

Me too, me too SC.

I thought paying got you better quality and service like most other things in life. Man, was I wrong.

My best best all time punt on this site was R500.

Most of my worst which was is the earlier years of not knowing better was over 1k when I believed the sales pitch, the cameras angles, the fake age, and nearly every Tom, Dick, and Harry's reviews.

We live and learn.

N4P

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.